Intothevoid - A Nolan Batman 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Intothevoid - A Nolan Batman 1/6 Collection *New Pics Post 400*

A little off topic but have any of you Uk freak's seen Batman live? ..i'm going to be seeing it the end of the month!:yess:

Wow that paintjob is fantastic!

Congrats man! its definitely going to be a grail in the future.

Cant wait to get my head painted by seb. Im sure he will do a great job.

I saw one of these painted by Seb and it was mindblowing :)

That Lalla head is sick. I love your dioramas too. Congrats on the Tumbler. Mine is still in the box waiting to come out. I think I'm going to wait until our remodel is done before I open it up and have a place to put it. For now I can enjoy looking at your pics. That comic strip was hilarious.

Thanks bro! I love all those amaaaazing Seb customs of yours too!!
Haha thanks I got a good laugh out of the comic strip lol. Would have been fun to see the Joker steal the tumbler!

That BW head looks so real. Lalla's talent is insane.
Grats on the Tumbler Void. :hi5:

Thanks Fernando!

Wow that paintjob is fantastic!

Congrats man! its definitely going to be a grail in the future.

Cant wait to get my head painted by seb. Im sure he will do a great job.

Seb will do a great job I am sure! Saw one he did and it was awesome

A little off topic but have any of you Uk freak's seen Batman live? ..i'm going to be seeing it the end of the month!:yess:

Here you go:

IMG_5815.JPG

IMG_5816.JPG

IMG_5807.JPG

IMG_5805.JPG

IMG_5781.JPG

A LOT of fun!!

It was geared towards kids though but I loved it

WOW! Thanks for the pics Umair! :) .. batmobile look's ..interesting.

BATMAN FREAK!

Ok guys, Nic has already posted these in the Adam Bale thread but i'll post here too (we both got Lalla to paint ours)

I really have no words for this - the most beautiful paintjob I have ever seen on one of the best 1/6 heads I have ever seen.

lalla1.jpg

lalla2.jpg

lalla3.jpg

f1.jpg

So awesome dude. Wow. Congrats. :clap

that Bale is really impressive

Ok guys, Nic has already posted these in the Adam Bale thread but i'll post here too (we both got Lalla to paint ours)

I really have no words for this - the most beautiful paintjob I have ever seen on one of the best 1/6 heads I have ever seen.

f1.jpg

Whoa! Now That's Impressive as Hell; Void, I'm waiting for it to say something

So Lalla told me those were still progress shots and he's still making some improvements to the paint :D

Should get more pics in a few days

Gorgeous paintjob on top-notch sculpture!! :rock:rock:rock

Life is strange sometimes: I discovered the work of Lalla at the time he was broadcasting a series of video editing its plastic models on YouTube... And without knowing it was him, I subsequently discovered his HT customizations (IM, TDK, T1 ...). :thud:

Once again congratulations on your magnificent collection beautifully enhanced by your dioramas! :clap:clap:clap

Gorgeous paintjob on top-notch sculpture!! :rock:rock:rock

Life is strange sometimes: I discovered the work of Lalla at the time he was broadcasting a series of video editing its plastic models on YouTube... And without knowing it was him, I subsequently discovered his HT customizations (IM, TDK, T1 ...). :thud:

Once again congratulations on your magnificent collection beautifully enhanced by your dioramas! :clap:clap:clap

Thanks a lot man!

Haha really? Would love to see these videos of Lalla you mention! Please post some links if you have them :)

By searching for videos, I realized I was mistaken (my memory is playing tricks?). :cuckoo:
The tutorials are not Lalla's, but I'm sure he used them, in view of the similar improvements of the one and the other. :wink1:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVEZ1UPi7a0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVEZ1UPi7a0[/ame]
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai5nuRcgylw&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai5nuRcgylw&feature=related[/ame]
ubchongik_20061222150800_5671892_2.jpg

It's funny because it seems that he made many of the models presented in these videos.

Note that the original video link is no longer available since my research in 2006.

Back