Intothevoid - A Nolan Batman 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Intothevoid - A Nolan Batman 1/6 Collection *New Pics Post 400*

Well those videos are cool in any case, thanks for posting :wave

Speaking of Lalla - I saw that he's painted the proto accessories on the new HT Predators Noland figure! Looks to have done a top job too :yess:

Wow .. one hell of a collection. Love the dio.

DSC08078.JPG

This is the coolest figure+diorama i have ever seen!!! :O

Wow, those Lalla paints are unreal. Big fan of the Adam sculpt now that I've seen a high quality paint app on it :rock

Wow, those Lalla paints are unreal. Big fan of the Adam sculpt now that I've seen a high quality paint app on it :rock

Thanks man!

Yeah.. it is a killer combo with the Adam sculpt and Lalla's paint - Those pics are not even final as Lalla is still working on the hair and some other small changes I asked for

Can't wait to get the final head!!

Congrats on the tumbler, Umair! Looks unreal!!! :rock

Got these in today from RollingJ - Final scene Ra's and Victos Zsasz! Thanks man! They are awesome!

Crappy iPhone pics for now:

Ra%252527s%252520%252526%252520Zsasz.JPG

Ra%252527s%252520One%252520and%252520Two.JPG

I'm gonna upgrade Ra's with Adam's head (though RollingJ did a great job with the headplay head!), add the scarf, cane and pearl on his tie. Zsasz is perfect as is.

The Ra's in the second pic of course is from the training scene - also a WIP and waiting for Adam's head and an upgraded Kimono

Thats great void!

Ive been wanting to make a ras custom for a while. Do you know the break down for the suit ras?

Thanks Brian!

Thanks man! I don't know exactly but I can ask RollingJ and let you know :)

That would be great!

Btw if your ever going to sell your headplay ras head because like you said your going to use the adam head, let me know, i might be interested.

Thanks!

That would be great!

Btw if your ever going to sell your headplay ras head because like you said your going to use the adam head, let me know, i might be interested.

Thanks!

I will indeed sell it once I get Adam's head - i'll let you know then :hi5:

Wow great looking additions man. Always a treat to see your collection.

I would also like to know about the suit when you find out. :)

Awesome new additions, Umair! That's the first 1/6 Zsasz I've seen, and it :rock

Wow great looking additions man. Always a treat to see your collection.

I would also like to know about the suit when you find out. :)

Sure i'll post it in here once I find out :) Thanks!

Awesome new additions, Umair! That's the first 1/6 Zsasz I've seen, and it :rock

Yeah it's the only one i've seen and I always loved it - so glad I got the chance to own it! I'll take better pics later but he has the cuts done up across his neck and chest too!

I'm drooling over that display case. Not even just the collection inside. How much did that cost? Did you have it custom built?

Thanks man! The display units are just regular Ikea Detolfs though I hear these may not be available anymore... just check at your local Ikea. They are not very expensive - $100 or less I think.

I will however, be upgrading my display units next year once I save up some money for a completely custom display. :pray:

Got these in today from RollingJ - Final scene Ra's and Victos Zsasz! Thanks man! They are awesome!

Crappy iPhone pics for now:

Ra%252527s%252520%252526%252520Zsasz.JPG

Ra%252527s%252520One%252520and%252520Two.JPG

I'm gonna upgrade Ra's with Adam's head (though RollingJ did a great job with the headplay head!), add the scarf, cane and pearl on his tie. Zsasz is perfect as is.

The Ra's in the second pic of course is from the training scene - also a WIP and waiting for Adam's head and an upgraded Kimono

Great Scores; Void, I am liking what I am seeing, Congrats

Love seeing your collection. Have you seen Feng's Ra headsculpt? Pretty decent looking.

Love seeing your collection. Have you seen Feng's Ra headsculpt? Pretty decent looking.

Hey man! Thanks!

I have seen Feng's it look decent yes but I'm turned off by his slightly caricature look, which frankly i find with most of Feng or Kai's work.

I have high hopes for imaresqd1's Ra's which he's still working on...

Back