Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After putting that effort into massively improving the likeness at the end, I'm hopeful that QS will want to make sure their production version looks just as good.

It?s nice, it just needs some tweaking. Hair needs a bit more work mostly, the likeness is strong.

Paint apps rarely look as good when compared to the proto to be honest so i?m not shocked by the drop in skin coloring.

No idea, I didn't order direct from Queen or Sideshow. But it is cheaper than the Queen WW bust where I am.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It was $5K AUD shipped from Popcultcha wasn’t it? So if you had the 10% discount available it comes to $4,500 AUD, which is approximately $2,880 USD shipped.

Not too bad at all. If only the rest of their line up came under worldwide licences.

Taken from a IS FB post:

"The video of Wonder Woman bust released recently, was a sample which produced long time ago, not the final product, the problems you found out in that video, we will fix them in final product. Thank you for your support and understanding"

I think all we'll get is more makeup on the eyes and better hairline. Which would actually make it look really good

Taken from a IS FB post:

"The video of Wonder Woman bust released recently, was a sample which produced long time ago, not the final product, the problems you found out in that video, we will fix them in final product. Thank you for your support and understanding"

That's great news! I hope she gets really close to proto

Looks phenomenal- every bit as good as the earlier con pics.

I don't think you can futz the hairline lower, but you can raise the tiara a bit to cut down the distance- though the way he has it set up in the video looks fine to me- and quite a bit better than some recent pics that seemed to show a huge forehead/recessed hairline.

Looks like Infinity came through after all.
Big congrats to anyone who has this coming!

Wonder if my SSC waitlist will ever convert because that is when reality sets in. if so, will I have the guts to pull the trigger and drop 3 grand. [emoji23]

You should, if you get lucky on the waitlist convert.
The bust price is now $5000 ish.
You can just pay for it from Sideshow and sell it again, get a $2000 profit. :)

I?d love to own this but with conversion/shipping/tax this will cost 6 grand. Way too high.

Hi everybody
last year I preordered this bust because to me looked fantastic, a real piece of art. I just came across an unboxing on youtube (just type wonder woman gal gadot 1:1 life size statue) and I have to say that the portrait looks a bit different from the early reviews. She looks “tired” with deeper wrinkles and under eyes bags. The skin colour looks a bit darker than the prototype and maybe that’s the reason but the overall look is like a 10 years older Gal Gadot. The hair are a bit darker and more screen accurate but in all honesty I would prefer the original prototype much more than the latest and “improved” version.
I would like to hear your thoughts.

This is one of the screenshots..
Sorry I tried to attach a picture but wont let me cause I’m new to the forum.

You can certainly see the eye bags under certain light but overall she looks amazing. I'd personally rather have the lines as opposed to queen which looks almost botox like with no lines and more smoothness

You can certainly see the eye bags under certain light but overall she looks amazing. I'd personally rather have the lines as opposed to queen which looks almost botox like with no lines and more smoothness

Totally agree with you. And the darker skin is actually more accurate with Gadot's real skin.

..I understand but why the earlier version, as the one reviewed on the video few post above, are different from the version are producing now? At the end of the day people made their preorders based on last year pictures and video. That’s mean they liked the product as it was. Probably is one of those things you have to see in person cause picture wont make it justice.

Back