Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
This comes from this thread I made back in October. I decided to make new individual threads for each of these:

MbH7aeR.jpg

qWRxO5R.jpg

1oYvGDr.jpg

Ezeib41.jpg

npOPWCy.jpg

JpMeUVH.jpg

Waiting for actual pics of Gal! :)

Unlike the Cavill, I'm having a hard time seeing Gadot's likeness in the unpainted sculpt here. Might be the fright wig, or the more idealized (beefier) body that's throwing my perception off.

I'm not a fan of busts in general, especially the head and shoulder SSA ones. These might be the exception for me.
I don't know if incorporating the sternum and arms in the statue still qualifies it as a "bust", but I do like the poses they've come up with here.
The WW would work even without the lasso, as a general bullets and bracelets pose. It might even be more desirable than the crossed arm one that Queen studios is using, as it doesn't obscure the face or body save for a very narrow angle.

The unpainted supes looks nothing like cavill so I'm sure their proto of gal will look fantastic

The unpainted supes looks nothing like cavill so I'm sure their proto of gal will look fantastic

Same here - the unpainted Superman looks the most generic of all three to me, whereas I can definitely see Gal there already.

Photos are up on facebook.

Attachments

• 61373281_1426402947503007_5945233880201035776_n.jpg
    61373281_1426402947503007_5945233880201035776_n.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 622
  • 61426479_1426402907503011_7884118057625321472_n.jpg
    61426479_1426402907503011_7884118057625321472_n.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 640
  • 61589512_1426402977503004_8831145848038490112_n.jpg
    61589512_1426402977503004_8831145848038490112_n.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 482
The first two pics have a dodgy hairline but the last one is perfection, I might consider this

Nice!

Can certainly see her in those now.

However, I'm noticing a major difference in the hairstyling between those three pics. Makes me wonder just how much effort an owner will need to put in that area himself.

The more I think about these, the more excited, and inclined, I am at the idea of acquiring a realistic silicone piece (or two).
I also really like the design of the base here. Simple, effective, and a nice transition from the natural curves of the body to the sharp angles on the base.
I'd probably ditch the strap, otherwise this is looking very enticing already.

Hoping these and the Queen pieces will be shown at SDCC.

Yep it's scary lifelike, but will come with an equally scary price tag!

Just goes to show that proper photo realism needs rooted hair, regardless of how difficult it is to maintain and my personal preference for sculpted

Great pics but I'm guessing this is going to be pricey. IMO, at least $3k (which is comparable to Loki) and maybe more.

Wow, incredible likeness. Makes the Prime 1 sculpt look even more cartoonish in comparison. But yeah at that price it's a no-go.

It’s only money :dunno

Honestly if I saw that for sale at my local store, I think 5 minutes later I would be packing it into my car :slap

And then increasing my credit card limit...... and finding out ways to survive off of instant noodles, bread and water etc.

It’s only money :dunno

Honestly if I saw that for sale at my local store, I think 5 minutes later I would be packing it into my car :slap

And then increasing my credit card limit...... and finding out ways to survive off of instant noodles, bread and water etc.

Mie goreng noodles yummy. Can sure give up regular food and have Mie goreng noodles for a statue.

Wow, incredible likeness. Makes the Prime 1 sculpt look even more cartoonish in comparison. But yeah at that price it's a no-go.

This does look incredible and I don't think the Prime 1 sculpt is cartoonish. This is life size and Queen/Infinity is using different materials than Prime 1 so they can probably get a more lifelike look. With that being said, the SSC 1/4 Gadot Wonder Woman statue paint scheme is cartoonish :)

This does look incredible and I don't think the Prime 1 sculpt is cartoonish. This is life size and Queen/Infinity is using different materials than Prime 1 so they can probably get a more lifelike look. With that being said, the SSC 1/4 Gadot Wonder Woman statue paint scheme is cartoonish :)

That piece was a disaster in the making from the very beginning. Most of us knew from the get go, that chances were that Sideshow weren’t going to be able to produce anything anywhere close to their prototype.

But imo, if you want to do a movie related piece with an actor’s likeness, you have to use the right materials for the job. Polystone is okay, but the next step will always be the various translucent resins that Prime 1 uses. Heck even PVC etc is great for facesculpts and skin likeness. Just look at Hot Toys etc. Heck I think Sideshows recent female facesculpts have been good to great (especially their Jyn Erso) and I’m quite certain they’re not made from Polystone.

And as proven by Queen Studio and Infinity Studio, whatever materials (medical grade silicones etc) they’re using to simulate skin is simply impeccable.

Back