Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pieces change from proto to production. Usually the changes are for the better and some companies tweak more than others. I do understand what you're saying as these are expensive, however I doubt many buyers will be disappointed

Pieces change from proto to production. Usually the changes are for the better and some companies tweak more than others. I do understand what you're saying as these are expensive, however I doubt many buyers will be disappointed

Isn’t it the other way around? At least that’s been my experience for the past 7 years since I started collecting. I’ve purchased over a hundred pieces and I think I can count on one hand where the production piece was better than the prototype.

You are right, I meant when tweaks are made on these super pricey 1/1 pieces such as queen's first pics of ww, it looks so much better now. But yeah, in general on smaller pieces, the proto is not the final product unfortunately - sideshow are very guilty of this for example

Thankfully from that latest youtube review, I think the final production piece is perfect. I would be very happy if that is what I received! :D

Thankfully from that latest youtube review, I think the final production piece is perfect. I would be very happy if that is what I received! :D

Perfect? While it’s good, I think it’s still quite a drop from the original prototype. Now that thing was perfection, whereas the production piece has areas where it’s obviously a step down from the prototype. That said it’ll still be one of, if not best WW piece on the market.

Perfect? While it’s good, I think it’s still quite a drop from the original prototype. Now that thing was perfection, whereas the production piece has areas where it’s obviously a step down from the prototype. That said it’ll still be one of, if not best WW piece on the market.

Well, I think it's perfect. :)
I respect your opinion too, and we can all have our own opinion regarding the piece.

The Queen Studios one had much more of a drop-off in quality from prototype to production than this one did.

The Queen Studios one had much more of a drop-off in quality from prototype to production than this one did.

I’m not so sure of that. Though that has more to do with the fact that the Infinity prototype was well publicised, whereas the Queen piece, in particular the revision of the prototype wasn’t shown in public all that much.... I don’t even remember if it ever was, other than the updated promotion shots.

But that said the Infinity was always the better prototype piece, but I just feel the drop off was more drastic on it between the two. The Queen facial features appears too soft, but I find that the Infinity has gone the other way in that the wrinkling around the ridge is a tad too pronounced in comparison to the prototype.

But while the likeness is better on Infinity’s I personally prefer the facial expression on Queens over that of Infinity’s and of course I prefer the lower hairline on Queens, but that can be lessened somewhat by adjusting the position of the Tiara. And with regards to skin tones I don’t know which one is more accurate as everyone seems to have differing opinions depending on which forum you’re reading etc.

...but I find that the Infinity has gone the other way in that the wrinkling around the ridge is a tad too pronounced in comparison to the prototype.

I totally agree with your statement. Especially the facial expression, on the prototype was the perfect balance between anger, confidence and elegange. A threatening look which said be carefull, I’m ready.
A similar look we had on the earlier reviews. This one is still a beautiful piece obviously but I’m not sure the look is still there. We will only have the definitive answer once will be standing in our collector room I guess.

With regards of the forehead I have to say that IS tiara is a bit smaller than QS as you can see from the picture, and this contribute to make IS forehead looks bigger in my opinion.
url]

From the infinity studio instagram page:

To All Collectors:

The shipment of Wonder Woman Life Size Bust will start on August this year.
We will contact our global distributors once their orders are ready. According to our current schedule, all orders can be finished before second quarter of 2022.
Many things happened in the past year. Nobody can escape from being affected by pandemic.
For us the most serious problem is the supply chain and we believe we saw a glimpse of light.
We sincerely apologize for all inconvenience we brought to our collectors.
Please wait for a little while. She deserve it.

https://www.instagram.com/infinitystudiocn/

Well, that sucks... I am going to guess that my order with Spec Fiction will be one of the last ones in 2022.

I would also guess that means that Aquaman, Superman, Harley Quinn, etc. will all be pushed back,
so some of those may not deliver until 2022 - 2023.

Well, that sucks... I am going to guess that my order with Spec Fiction will be one of the last ones in 2022.

I would also guess that means that Aquaman, Superman, Harley Quinn, etc. will all be pushed back,
so some of those may not deliver until 2022 - 2023.

Originally Wonder Woman was supposed to be released oct-dec 2020 and now could be as far as Q2 2022. 18 months delay. Hopefully if things will pick up again the delay will be less otherwise Harley Quinn could come out Christmas 2023! I really hope they wont push that far.

I haven?t had a figurine released on time in 5 years. Honestly nowdays when i buy something i assume i?m not seeing it for 2 years.

Hi everyone! Just reaching out to see if anyone else has one of these Wonder Woman busts by infinity on po and still waiting on it. I have one on po but it keeps getting pushed out so now I’m just getting worried about not receiving it. Thanks!

Back