Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if it weren't for the hairline and scalp, it would be very impressive. I wonder how much futzing can be done to improve this? Either way I wouldn't spend this much on a statue, is just a shame as the sculpt seems good

This one turned out pretty bad, the proto was just too amazing and the final product is average at best. I'm actually super glad now that I wasn't able to pre-order back then lol. I just hope that the QS WW turns out great as I did pre-order that one.

Here is the vid in better quality:

I personally think its still magnificent. I'm glad to see the higher res vid.
I didnt buy this cause this is just too rich for me. But if that was mine. I would have been perfectly happy with it.

The problem with real hair is just that...No one looks that great on a bad hair day. Just like a lot of Prime1 half scales, I've seen many horrible pics of it that doesnt do justice to the statue cause people didnt properly fix the hair.
But when the hair is fixed just right. its looks like a real person.

I still think this looks like a real person. The problem is the hair just needs to be fixed. It looks like maybe the head was mostly likely wrapped in plastic,
so she almost looks like she has hat hair, where you wore a cap and your hair contours to the cap.
It looks like the on her left side of the parted hair, its too flat, or pulled back behind the ear too much.
I just think it need proper futzing.
If you pause the video and grab a piece of paper and cover the top part of her head, past the tiara, I think it still looks a lot like proto. It still looks like a real person.

I think its just the issue why people love/hate real hair on figures. It can make or break a figure/statue.

Oh right what do I see:

J5sVdG.jpg

• The top of the forehead. She lost a lot of hair in that area, which makes her look a bit bold now, o starting to get bold
  • The curly hair. Can that be fixed? maybe or maybe not
  • The paint job on skin has lost a lot of details. Check the little mole on her neck. It's gone now on the final product.
  • The lower eyelashes. Where are they?
  • The skin color. Is too pale now, Gal is more tanned
  • The likeness is there but it has lost a lot from the proto, in the end the proto looked like the real Gal Gadot and the final product kinda looks like a dude dressed like Gal Gadot

Last edited:
Proto was miles better. Proto looks like it is actually Gal it is that good the finished looks like a good statue head sculpt quality piece.

Yeah it's weird how the expression looks totally different now. And not just because of the different angle.

The tiara is definitely sitting too low there though, so maybe moving it up would help a bit with the giant forehead issue.

Man... the paint application isn't all that great either. The proto armor and tiara has alot more blackwash and weathered effects. Wish they gave her the widow's peak and split her hair more off to the right side, as per proto. She has a rihanna forehead now lol. Congrats to those that are still picking her up though... I believe it's still the best 1:1 bust released thus far.

I think you guys are judging too harshly. Obviously, the hair does need to be straightened, but just like real people, lighting makes a difference and that first picture is taken in very bright, in door lighting.

The likeness is still completely there and the paint may be slightly off of the proto, but it's in no way bad. And no, I didn't order this. Anyone that ordered this is still going to get a very nice product. To get exactly what the proto looks like should cost more than what they charged imo.

Man... the paint application isn't all that great either. The proto armor and tiara has alot more blackwash and weathered effects. Wish they gave her the widow's peak and split her hair more off to the right side, as per proto. She has a rihanna forehead now lol. Congrats to those that are still picking her up though... I believe it's still the best 1:1 bust released thus far.

I strongly disagree with your last statement. The 1:1 bust of Loki from QS is miles better:

Anotaci-n-2020-05-02-141754.jpg

I think Alita will surpass them all. Can't wait for that release.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back