Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've got serious issues

agreed.

I am sure there are a few that probably would prefer 40 ramblings of an idiot over substance. The rest of the world thanks god you don't have more free time:yess:

the person who resorts to name calling first is always the mentally weaker person and that spans from childhood to adulthood. all you're doing is embarrassing yourself consistently in a forum full of actual adults.

ah ha! i never said i don't have MORE free time, i said i have LESS time to WASTE. me posting less here simply means I do more than you in real life (i.e. improving myself as a person). the truth of the matter is this forum is the only thing that gives your life meaning, which is why it means so much to you that you come across as knowledgable and confident (hint: you don't).

back on topic, I hope Infinity Studio are more upfront about the longevity of the silicone in future.

agreed.

the person who resorts to name calling first is always the mentally weaker person and that spans from childhood to adulthood. all you're doing is embarrassing yourself consistently in a forum full of actual adults.

ah ha! i never said i don't have MORE free time, i said i have LESS time to WASTE. me posting less here simply means I do more than you in real life (i.e. improving myself as a person). the truth of the matter is this forum is the only thing that gives your life meaning, which is why it means so much to you that you come across as knowledgable and confident (hint: you don't).

It wasn't name calling, it was an accurate descriptive adjective based on my own observation and you upsetting that other member for no reason. Anyone can plainly see the truth after another one of your worthless posts like that:lol I am on here 20 min a day max:lol

Oh, and mr. smart guy, you misspelled "knowledgeable" :rotfl

I think the issue with shelf life is most likely the fact that this type of mass produced collectible using silicone hasn't been done very often and is rather a recent development; therefore it's difficult to accurately estimate any kind of shelf life. I think it'll probably last longer than 20 years, but no one can know for sure. Does anyone know of any older silicone skin statues and how they've fared?

I think the issue with shelf life is most likely the fact that this type of mass produced collectible using silicone hasn't been done very often and is rather a recent development; therefore it's difficult to accurately estimate any kind of shelf life. I think it'll probably last longer than 20 years, but no one can know for sure. Does anyone know of any older silicone skin statues and how they've fared?

I don't think we can compare it to any older silicone skin statues, because the modern silicone nowadays has definitely improved, in terms of quality and durability. I think all we need from IS now is a formal statement and maybe a certificate or somethin like that, that stated they're using the best medical grade silicone material.

There's some available at inflated prices on ebay.com $5100usd plus shipping

Studio_20190731_103639.jpg

I posted this cause out of the es 580 units these could have been available for pre-order at the original price from the approved listed sellers by IS. Instead some other seller/individual has obtained these, inflated the price and only the desperate will consider paying 40% more as IS have sold out. This happens all the time but could have been handled better by IS. I agree that you will have to wait until closer to the date of release to even consider purchasing one off ebay.com so you're guaranteed protection.

You guys should head over the XM website and see what they decided to do with there Lobo piece. They have decided to make it exclusive to buy from there website only to help keep costs down for there buyers. They are telling all there suppliers that orders will not be filled.

I don't know what the answer is here, maybe IS could have taken more interest in the distribution of this to keep it fair. Was it even limited to 1 per buyer?

You guys should head over the XM website and see what they decided to do with there Lobo piece. They have decided to make it exclusive to buy from there website only to help keep costs down for there buyers. They are telling all there suppliers that orders will not be filled.

I don't know what the answer is here, maybe IS could have taken more interest in the distribution of this to keep it fair. Was it even limited to 1 per buyer?

Fun fact is, I designed that Lobo piece, hahaha! by far my personal favorite design that I have done for them. :)

We don't know any details if they limited them to a per person number. I seriously doubt it with all the scalpers that popped up and how fast they sold out.

Has any Waitlist orders from Sideshow been converted to a solid order?

Just curious, I am a little apprehensive if mine were to convert after doing some due diligence and reading the posts on degradation over time on this forum.

Seeing that Facebook video of someone shampooing the hair of the WW bust seemed surreal - I had to do a double take. I forgot if this was the Iron Studio or Queen 1:1 bust.

* Second Video:

Collectibles Scoop*** 4/30/2020

EXCLUSIVE

Infinity Studios

We have received an in-hand video of the production piece 1:1 Justice League Wonder Woman Bust by Infinity Studio 开天工作室 and some shipping information...you heard it here first.

First batch is expected to ship out this coming June ...at least on Mainland, although if everything happens as expected, US collectors should see theirs shortly after.

Enjoy the video

Both?

Wonder if I dodged a bullet by not preordering.

Will be interesting to see how the final Queen version will compare to the prototype.

It can be worse, I think. She looks okay, of course will not be as good as the prototype. As long as the hair is adjustable (I dunno if the hair can be straightened or not using the usual hair straightener) but yes, the hair volume is also reduced. We can see more forehead and the hair on top of head is very thin. Also missing lower eyelashes and the eyes are a bit googly, if seen from front view. Still recognizable as Gal, and still pretty though.

Wow this did not turn out well. The underlying likeness is still strong of course, but the pasty skin and flat hair on top really bring the whole thing down.

Praying to god now that the QS bust I ordered turns out better...

Back