Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's actually a good thing if the delay is caused by late production, means your bust will last longer (if maintained correctly) than the others due to fresher silicone!

It's actually a good thing if the delay is caused by late production, means your bust will last longer (if maintained correctly) than the others due to fresher silicone!
Thanks and you are right. My main concern is actually getting the bust. My retailer has continued to push the ship date saying infinity is taking a long time so I am wondering if anyone else is in the same boat and still waiting on their bust?

Thanks and you are right. My main concern is actually getting the bust. My retailer has continued to push the ship date saying infinity is taking a long time so I am wondering if anyone else is in the same boat and still waiting on their bust?
I've heard the same thing happens here as well with certain retailers. So yeah, I think infinity is still producing WW bust in smaller batch, it takes a lot of time since I think she has the most silicone parts of all IS busts, and also a head full of punched hairs.

But the result is amazing, it is worth the wait :)

I've heard the same thing happens here as well with certain retailers. So yeah, I think infinity is still producing WW bust in smaller batch, it takes a lot of time since I think she has the most silicone parts of all IS busts, and also a head full of punched hairs.

But the result is amazing, it is worth the wait :)
Thank you for the reassurance! I don’t mind waiting. The statue game is all about waiting for years just got worried since this is a grail for me and well it wasn’t cheap lol.

Anyone still waiting for the Wonder Woman bust from their retailer? It’s been an incredibly long wait and mine just keeps getting pushed out. Is infinity still making these even?

Anyone still waiting for the Wonder Woman bust from their retailer? It’s been an incredibly long wait and mine just keeps getting pushed out. Is infinity still making these even?
What retailer did you order from? Was it a reliable retailer or one of the more questionable ones?

It’s a reliable one. I have ordered plenty of items from this place. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat of waiting for their Wonder Woman bust.
I think by the end of 2023, everyone ordering this should have their piece. My supplier said they just got their last batch this August/September.

I think by the end of 2023, everyone ordering this should have their piece. My supplier said they just got their last batch this August/September.
I was told I would get it by end of 2023 for sure and recently got told mine will show up late 2024.

Last edited:
I ordered through specfiction. I was told I would get it by end of 2023 for sure and recently got told mine will show up late 2024. So now I’m getting worried.
Late 2024?? Wow, that is too long, IMHO.
Also if that is true, they better make sure they keep the piece in a temp-controlled storage room, or else the silicone will suffer.
The longer it's being stored in a hot storage room, the shorter the silicone age is.
It will leak some oil, the oil will evaporate and left the silicone dry. If it is too dry, it will be prone to cracking.

I don't think IS still producing batches of the bust, so by this time, the pieces are either stored somewhere waiting to be shipped, or en route to it's destination.

Late 2024?? Wow, that is too long, IMHO.
Also if that is true, they better make sure they keep the piece in a temp-controlled storage room, or else the silicone will suffer.
The longer it's being stored in a hot storage room, the shorter the silicone age is.
It will leak some oil, the oil will evaporate and left the silicone dry. If it is too dry, it will be prone to cracking.

I don't think IS still producing batches of the bust, so by this time, the pieces are either stored somewhere waiting to be shipped, or en route to it's destination.
That’s what I have been hearing from everyone that the last batch has been done.

Last edited:
That’s what I have been hearing from everyone that the last batch has been done. But spec keeps telling me they sre still making them and I have to wait. So now I’m getting worried…
Maybe spec knows insider info from IS? Maybe they are communicating directly. That's the optimistic thought, at least.
But what I've been hearing is just like you, they have finished working on the batches for the WW bust.

Maybe spec knows insider info from IS? Maybe they are communicating directly. That's the optimistic thought, at least.
But what I've been hearing is just like you, they have finished working on the batches for the WW bust.
Hmm let me see what else I can find out and maybe others in the forum can chime in. Thank you for your input though. Appreciate it. I have a 1000 dollar deposit on this lol and spec is supposedly trusted so hope I get mine. Don’t mind waiting but getting worried when I hear last batches have been done.

Hmm let me see what else I can find out and maybe others in the forum can chime in. Thank you for your input though. Appreciate it. I have a 1000 dollar deposit on this lol and spec is supposedly trusted so hope I get mine. Don’t mind waiting but getting worried when I hear last batches have been done.
You're most welcome.
I hope you get yours as soon as possible, and get to enjoy the beauty of it!

I got mine through Spec Fiction earlier this year. They seem to get things in one big shipment at a time, so it could be that they haven't filled up their container and are waiting for other stuff first. That being said, I had a Weta Galadriel on order with them forever, and when they finally got them in, they said that there were a bunch that were damaged, and they immediately refunded me the full amount.

I got mine through Spec Fiction earlier this year. They seem to get things in one big shipment at a time, so it could be that they haven't filled up their container and are waiting for other stuff first. That being said, I had a Weta Galadriel on order with them forever, and when they finally got them in, they said that there were a bunch that were damaged, and they immediately refunded me the full amount.
Thank you for your input! I have been buying from them for 2-3 years now and they do always deliver. I hope it’s sooner than that.

Last edited:
It's good to know that if it's damaged, you will get a full refund from Spec.. but in the case of IS WW bust, it's much better to get a replacement piece instead of a full refund, as the price of the bust has raised up quite a lot now, I think more than double the preorder price.

It's good to know that if it's damaged, you will get a full refund from Spec.. but in the case of IS WW bust, it's much better to get a replacement piece instead of a full refund, as the price of the bust has raised up quite a lot now, I think more than double the preorder price.
Yeh I paid resale for it 😂😂 like 1500 above retail to secure one from them

Back