Indy Legendary Scale? Probably not anymore.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indy Legendary Scale? Looks like it!

I think they usually set everything up when they first arrive.

Just saw a video from sdcc at the legendary scale figure area and it doesn't look like Indy is among them. Had hoped to see some improvements on this guy. I guess he just isn't finished yet. Oh well, more waiting:(

Just baffled that Indy isn't there.....

We saw the prototype 1 year ago at the same event.
The template website for Indy LS has been up and running for a year that you can subscribe to for updates.
We saw the updated sculpt pics a few months ago.

Drumroll for this years event!!!!!!!!:

Nothing?
What the deuce?

I really just assumed it as a definite that it would be there...

Just baffled that Indy isn't there.....

We saw the prototype 1 year ago at the same event.
The template website for Indy LS has been up and running for a year that you can subscribe to for updates.
We saw the updated sculpt pics a few months ago.

Drumroll for this years event!!!!!!!!:

Nothing?
What the deuce?

I really just assumed it as a definite that it would be there...

Yeah, I was positive that they were gonna show him this year. I just don't hope we will have to wait untill Comic-Con 2014 to see him

there are a number of pieces missing from this years Con...

Indiana Jones LSF
Iron Man MKVII 1:1 Bust
Droids PF
Iron Man MKVI 1:2 Bust

These ar a few that i can think off the top of my head...only conclusion i could come up with is that they are still under construction...:dunno

I doubt it too. If they were going to show him, he would be up already.
The Pursiut of the Ark statue is not on display either:gah:

Just think, the Obi Wan LSF has been at SDCC for the past 3 years and still it hasnt gone on pre order....why? Havent got a scooby doo? :dunno

Just think, the Obi Wan LSF has been at SDCC for the past 3 years and still it hasnt gone on pre order....why? Havent got a scooby doo? :dunno

About the Obi Wan LSF I think Sideshow have been reading all the complaints about that piece. It has been modified a bit. The one on display at SDCC now, is different from last years Obi.

Lets hope we don't have to wait three years for Indy

Was hoping to see Indy at this year's SDCC, but looks like that isn't happening. Very disappointing. :(

At this point, the delay really concerns me from a pricing perspective.

Everything keeps going up in price. It'll really annoy me if a Legendary Scale statue we first saw over a year ago when all LS pieces were $2000 eventually goes on sale at $2400.

Back