INDY Fedora at SS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christy's Adventurer looks great!

Thanks, man. I know that I did "the turn" too far over. So one side of the brim looks longer and higher while the other side looks too short. But I think it looks better now that I've flipped the brim down a little in the back. Bashing your own hat is tricky business. It sure beats $400-600 for an Adventurebilt, though.:whip

-Josh

Just got mine, with the free Indy shirt.....I'm not really impressed with the free shirt, the PF doesn't look quite right on it but I disgress. Its a neat fedora exactly the same as those worn by the theater workers when I saw Indy and works just fine as a display piece.

Hmm, mine arrived today too. Where's the thread that spoke of the whip that can be bought? I'm thinking of buying one as well.

after going through this thread im gettting this badboy ...

hat_Bogart.jpg

My 39.99 hat arrived and it fits great. I will be using it for a display along with a inexpensive whip when I find one. I like the T-shirt because it was free!

I was actually disappointed with the T-Shirt. The design styling on the back completely destroyed the likeness of Trevor's sculpt and threw off any likeness completely. I gave it to my wife who is promptly wearing it as a nightshirt.

I put it on but it is too tall for my little head. It is very well made with a very nice lining.
It is very stiff. Hard to believe that it is crushable.

I was actually disappointed with the T-Shirt. The design styling on the back completely destroyed the likeness of Trevor's sculpt and threw off any likeness completely. I gave it to my wife who is promptly wearing it as a nightshirt.

I kinda like that it doesn't look like a picture of a collectible, but I agree witht he likeness problem as well. Overall I like the shirt.

The shirts fine because it has a great price. Free. Well, free with purchase.

Josh, you can argue that compared to the other free shirt deals and coming off of the Iron Man inspired Marvel offering, this one definitely leaves you "wanting". I have a bunch of SS shirts, some I bought and others free including The Dead, The Robot, Vader, The Darkside shirt, Sleep is for the Weak, etc. This one is the worst of the lot.

Yeah, I find it hard to believe this is crushable as well.

It amazing quality for something considered the "cheap" alternative. I love it.

Back