Indy Bullwhip raffle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indywhips

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I'm an Etsy seller and I make Indy Style whips using methods within the Morgan, Strain, Bruning family of construction style. I made a whip for a customer and the deal ended up not finalizing. Now I have a whip in stock. It's an Indy style in the color whiskey to match the aged look of Indy's whip in Last Crusade. It's kangaroo bellies and overlay, and cow hide bolsters and core.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves other than to say it flows so extremely well because it's got to be the best tapered whip I've ever made!

I had an idea! I'm not sure if it's going to work, though, so I'm trying to get a feel for what the interest is like. This idea has the potential to be very beneficial to me and one lucky fan. My idea is this: offer the whip as a raffle item here. For $25.00 USD you would be buying a chance to win this whip. If interest is high, I would post the raffle and end it a week later.

Is there anyone here who would be interested in this opportunity?

Either way, enjoy the pics and the video featuring a walk down the entire whip. Oh! And check out my Etsy page in case you want me to make a brand new whip special to YOU :): https://www.etsy.com/shop/CatchallCrafts?ref=seller-platform-mcnav
w73-1.jpg
w73-5.jpg
w73-7.jpg
w73-6.jpg

I'm an Etsy seller and I make Indy Style whips using methods within the Morgan, Strain, Bruning family of construction style. I made a whip for a customer and the deal ended up not finalizing. Now I have a whip in stock. It's an Indy style in the color whiskey to match the aged look of Indy's whip in Last Crusade. It's kangaroo bellies and overlay, and cow hide bolsters and core.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves other than to say it flows so extremely well because it's got to be the best tapered whip I've ever made!

I had an idea! I'm not sure if it's going to work, though, so I'm trying to get a feel for what the interest is like. This idea has the potential to be very beneficial to me and one lucky fan. My idea is this: offer the whip as a raffle item here. For $25.00 USD you would be buying a chance to win this whip. If interest is high, I would post the raffle and end it a week later.

Is there anyone here who would be interested in this opportunity?

Either way, enjoy the pics and the video featuring a walk down the entire whip. Oh! And check out my Etsy page in case you want me to make a brand new whip special to YOU :): https://www.etsy.com/shop/CatchallCrafts?ref=seller-platform-mcnavView attachment 532899View attachment 532900View attachment 532901View attachment 532902

I'd be interested in a raffle. That looks great! Nice work :)

Back