InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we know how many Gandalfs will be made? Did they cut back the production numbers from the joker figure? Cause those flooded the secondary market
I wouldn't say that they (meaning InArt) cut the production back. Just not as many ppl ordered Gandalf all the times he was available to PO as they did Joker and even less ordered Pennywise from what I've heard.

Yeah Gandalf is definitely less then Joker and Pennywise almost seems like it only had 1-2 batches before selling out. Explains how it was able to release at the same time with Gandalf since the production quantity was probably so low. The Batman is probably gonna be a big one along with Aragorn.

I don’t have the words to describe how much I love this figure! It’s making the wait for Aragorn unbearable!

IMG6719.jpeg

holy hell. The resellers on eBay are selling 5-10 each. They really managed to get a lot of the earlier batches. The ones under 1k are almost gone. They’re going above 1k now. U.S sellers are over $1200

holy hell. The resellers on eBay are selling 5-10 each. They really managed to get a lot of the earlier batches. The ones under 1k are almost gone. They’re going above 1k now. U.S sellers are over $1200
Kinda glad I got him in the end so to avoid these prices. Pairing him with aragorn is going to be a great display but it'll be greater when the full fellowship is done.

Same. If you don’t have a preorder this late in the game I’d start saving a bit more for resale. Everyone still holding a preorder after a year will most likely fulfill it and if one does open you’ll be last in the watchlist email that goes out or last to fulfill.

I thought this guy was due Q2 2023, that's what my invoice said anyway...

It's so confusing to see that some people are getting him- but I guess, at least, I'm not the only one still waiting? Not a huge fan of how Inart is handling the roll-out. Are they finishing these one at a time one a month ??

It's so confusing to see that some people are getting him- but I guess, at least, I'm not the only one still waiting? Not a huge fan of how Inart is handling the roll-out. Are they finishing these one at a time one a month ??
he was due but didn’t start shipping till q3 2023. I’m not a fan of huge delays either but hottoys have been known to delay for 1 and sometimes 2 years, and Inart is nowhere near their size.

The theory on Reddit is, that they will have a large batch in march and April after the Chinese new year. Then we’ll know more
About the volume.

he was due but didn’t start shipping till q3 2023. I’m not a fan of huge delays either but hottoys have been known to delay for 1 and sometimes 2 years, and Inart is nowhere near their size.

The theory on Reddit is, that they will have a large batch in march and April after the Chinese new year. Then we’ll know more
About the volume.
it was rather Q4 as the first batch from Kit was received at the start of October by people here.

Now that they will triple their teams working in production hopefully this means for further releases that there wont be a 6 months difference between the first customers to receive theirs and the last ones.

Back