InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is Wow…

IMG_6536.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, I got duped by this doing an InArt search and this photo came up on some discussion board I never heard of, so I thought I’d return the favor here! 🤣🤣🤣

No Frodo now...? They keep going back and forth.

I can't see myself going InArt for all NINE of the Fellowship... so Boromir will really have to shine for me to consider him.

Boromir is my favorite Tolkien character, so I would buy him without a second thought. Especially since Asmus never gave us anything close to a good version.

I'm anxiously awaiting Legolas. Not sure how much further I'll go than those four (Gandalf, Aragorn, Boromir, Legolas) from InArt in terms of the Fellowship. Not sure I want to drop two grand on all four hobbits. Maybe just Samwise. The true hero of Lord of the Rings.

Has anyone gotten thier order from toys Wonderland yet? I mean the second batch I’m still waiting patiently. 🫤
Yes I got mine just before Christmas, I paid via pay plan and selected second batch.

I was extremely lucky though as I have multiple orders for items that were released months ago still not dispatched.

If I was you I would open claims to try get your money back then hopefully buy from elsewhere.

Even though my main goal was just the three hunters and Gandalf, I'd buy Boromir. Oddly enough, the hobbits are my least wants and, if any, I'd want Sam over any of the 4.

As for Gandalf himself, mine just cleared customs, so I will hopefully have him either end of this week or next week by the latest. I'm currently cautiously optimistic.

Last edited:
I will need an alternate headsculpt and hand gesture from that Boromir meme before I consider it a must have.

Back