InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously mate, this is the first time I have contacted them to send a question. I simply asked to have an arrival orientation with all the politeness. I don't have to ask Inart... I have the pre order with them. This is all my interaction with onesixthkit:
You asked if it's possible to get an estimate, so my 1st email answering you it is not possible, we will email you when yours is ready to ship

But you insist to ask again, so I tell you to ask inart because they are the only one who may able to answer your question

I do confirmed you are in our group, before I quote you "Upgrade to the last batch"

This is the 1st time I tag everyone in my group for an announcement, maybe 2nd time? I don't do this usually because i don't want to sound annoying.

I don't want to ignore any emails but it may not be the answer you like

Maybe it's easier to copy and paste a standard reply but I always try to understand the situation before I reply to any email.

Lastly, I can't help you to plan your expense because I can't plan it for oursevles either. I always get my money ready when I smell something is coming soon, so please get your money ready like I do

Exactly.
Customer service is huge.
Regardless of how many emails a company gets,you are offering a service to people.
A poor form response as in putting someone to the back of the line for asking a simple question to them is unjustified.
That Customer wouldn't know how many times a similar question is asked.
One poor response and then repeating it in here or elsewhere can spread like wildfire...and that can kill a business (Hello Toyswonderland).

Having said that, being from Australia,you either get figures last anyway and be patient with that fact,or you order from Hong Kong resellers at a mark up and get it earlier.

Cannot wait to see everyone's pics!!!
My English level is limited and I don’t know much about professional vocabulary. For me, direct expression is the most effective and quick way. Of course, I know some people cannot accept my unprofessionalism. I deeply apologize for this.

I am well known as rude for decades

AA.png
ABC.png

"We appreciate your business. Thanks for your question. We'll let you know when receive your order from our supplier."
Trust me it will only leads to a lot more follow up messages

People want an answer to the question

My answers are short, rude, unprofessional but I giving the fact, i know most people not happy with a quick "no news" "no updates" but they mostly won't follow up because they will hate me until the day they received shipment from us so that they know i am A-hole but serious one

Trust me it will only leads to a lot more follow up messages

People want an answer to the question

My answers are short, rude, unprofessional but I giving the fact, i know most people not happy with a quick "no news" "no updates" but they mostly won't follow up because they will hate me until the day they received shipment from us so that they know i am A-hole but serious one

Oh its as if I wrote this myself :), I think I have similar/same attitude towards dealing with situations/people. I mean if I cant tell anything about a topic then I wont try to blablabla around it, if the person insists then I will be blunt and rude and direct and honest (the person can pick wichever adjective he likes), sugarcoating for me never worked, I find every word wasted when its not leading towards some productivity in my personal life. I prefer to get to the point without wasting any moment. It worked for me so far.

Side note:
I highly advise anyone to try themselves out in a customer support role for a few months and that might cause some drastic personality/behaviour changes how you interact with people. People are not nice most of the time. People want exact answers even if you cant provide them.

Last edited:
I'm team Kit all the way... I like his style!!

I think the issue here is people worrying about whether they will be able to pay the balance invoice when it comes, but in the case of InArt, either put the cash away somewhere and don't touch it, or just pay off the balance early, you can trust OSK and you're covered by Paypal anyway.
Toys Wonderland have done nobody any favours by making everyone nervous about paying up front, they really have had a bad impact on this hobby and have a lot to answer for.

I think quite a few folks just place the pre-order but have no idea where they'll get the rest of the cash, so get into a panic.
I've been there man, lost so many NRD's over the years, but I think the lesson is, if the seller is reputable, pay it off early and relax.
If I feel safe to do it, I like to clear my debts as soon as possible, less stress.

Now can I please be upgraded to the top of the list for the next batch? :monkey3

Last edited:
While I understand people maybe anxious about getting news/update on their order, as far as I can see Kit has no control as to when InArt will get more figures out. He has promised we will get our figures, so that is it.
People need patience. I am waiting for my invoice, which don't get me wrong, I would love to get before Xmas, but it may well not happen till next year. Either way I will just continue to wait.

I'm team Kit all the way... I like his style!!

I think the issue here is people worrying about whether they will be able to pay the balance invoice when it comes, but in the case of InArt, either put the cash away somewhere and don't touch it, or just pay off the balance early, you can trust OSK and you're covered by Paypal anyway.
Toys Wonderland have done nobody any favours by making everyone nervous about paying up front, they really have had a bad impact on this hobby and have a lot to answer for.

I think quite a few folks just place the pre-order but have no idea where they'll get the rest of the cash, so get into a panic.
I've been there man, lost so many NRD's over the years, but I think the lesson is, if the seller is reputable, pay it off early and relax.
If I feel safe to do it, I like to clear my debts as soon as possible, less stress.

Now can I please be upgraded to the top of the list for the next batch? :monkey3
Especially because with Kit you can pay it in installments, you dont even have to do it with one big payment when its ready to be shipped.
I am paying Aragorn in 4 installments for example, from those 1 left to pay.

Hello my friend, I am not, it is a realm too far, I am trying to avoid temptation. I do have a Neca 20" Gandalf who on occasion introduces himself to those that enter the realm, announcing " You shall not pass" other film dialogue too. Ian McKellen before he became Gandalf played a number of roles including Captain Darling.

I plan to reduce my 1.6 pieces to single figures...must be strong.

Last edited:
I ordered mine June 10th- was that not first batch? TNS hasn't invoiced for balance. I guess, at least I'm not the only one but it is hard seeing so many get theirs but not me...

My order with KGHobby has transitioned to Awaiting Shipment. I want to say thanks again to the fellow board members here, keeping a pulse on this thread helped resolve an issue I had with my Paypal and I would not want to miss this one. The team at KGHobby have been amazing as well, quick to respond and so helpful as I resolved the PayPal issue.

I had a huge SS/WETA LOTR collection back in the day, statues, weapons, Premium Formats, you name it. I sold so much of it back due to some life circumstances around 2008, and this is going to be my relaunch into LOTR collecting. I am so excited to have this Gandalf coming soon. Thanks again!

Back