InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gg1110.jpg

et voilà ...
wow.. looking at them side by side, I can appreciate the details on InArt's Gandalf even more (and both of them are in the same price range, till eventually, asmus offered an upgraded crown Gandalf with the new head).
Not only the superior likeness, but InArt manages to replicate the small curliness shape of the beard as seen on the screen (from pubs?).. And IMHO InArt's Glamdring is more accurate, especially on the metal parts!
Also, the wooden effect on InArt's Gandalf staff is perfect. The right amount of brown with black wash.

This figure is perfection!👍

Honestly, tho, I think we’ve been treated to the best of competition after Asmus’ misstep with the first head. Both of them are pretty impressive. I’ve got GtW, GtG from Asmus, and eagerly await my invoice from Kit for InArt’s GtG. You can’t have too much of a good thing. Broke as hell, but happy with my wizards

Honestly, tho, I think we’ve been treated to the best of competition after Asmus’ misstep with the first head. Both of them are pretty impressive. I’ve got GtW, GtG from Asmus, and eagerly await my invoice from Kit for InArt’s GtG. You can’t have too much of a good thing. Broke as hell, but happy with my wizards
:exactly:

Totally agree.

Back