InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the moment 111 comment for Legolas, 80 for Gimli and 47 for Boromir.
I didnt add the full fellowship comments to any of them. Only counted where the nane of a character was explicitly written. Legolas and Gimli are mentioned mostly together.
I think Legolas is already in the making, and since we saw Thorin, Gimli is for sure on the list.
So they will look for the next name aside from those two in the comment section.. and I hope people will fill it with Arwen or Galadriel!!

At the moment 111 comment for Legolas, 80 for Gimli and 47 for Boromir.
I didnt add the full fellowship comments to any of them. Only counted where the nane of a character was explicitly written. Legolas and Gimli are mentioned mostly together.

Truly surprised that Frodo wasn't in the top three.

An InArt Legolas would be difficult to pass on, unlike Gimli, who Asmus did a remarkable job on. But... Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pip would be quickly pre-ordered here.

Truly surprised that Frodo wasn't in the top three.

An InArt Legolas would be difficult to pass on, unlike Gimli, who Asmus did a remarkable job on. But... Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pip would be quickly pre-ordered here.
I will count all the fellowship characters votes in the morning in about 6-7 hours (morning here in Europe).
I think they will show Legolas in Q1/Q2 2024 and Gimli in Q2/Q3 2024.
I am thinking about even sharing the results with Inart via fb messenger.

Last edited:
Legolas is guaranteed. Gimli is likely after Thorin.

The surprise is no one cares about Hobbits, not even Frodo. In the end, for Halloween or in the sandbox, no one wants to play a Hobbit. Even weak-minded, near-traitor Boromir is better to most.
The Asmus hobbits will look so inadequate once we have all the fellowship ‘big folk’ from InArt.
The people will demand upgrades eventually.

If InArt could capture an expression on Frodo that encapsulates a sense of isolated, silent awareness of the enormity of the task ahead of him… you know what; I’m thinking of the moment he pauses at Amon Hen before crossing the shore, which, incidentally enough, is the exact scene Weta went for in their latest Frodo statue.
Give me that as an InArt figure and it goes front and centre of everything.
Frodo’s finest moment, for me.

If InArt could capture an expression on Frodo that encapsulates a sense of isolated, silent awareness of the enormity of the task ahead of him… you know what; I’m thinking of the moment he pauses at Amon Hen before crossing the shore, which, incidentally enough, is the exact scene Weta went for in their latest Frodo statue.
Give me that as an InArt figure and it goes front and centre of everything.
Frodo’s finest moment, for me.
That was the moment he made up his mind that he was going to see this through till the end. Alone or to the death he sealed his fate at that moment. Luckily for him Sam found him.

So after 19 hours that the question has been asked there were 356 comments under the post, out of these explicitly were mentioned:
Entire Fellowship 34 times (this can count toward all characters obviously) there were a few "all of them" comments which are not included.
Legolas 118 times
Gimli 91 times
Boromir 47 times
Frodo+hobbits 40 times (when the word "Hobbits" were mentioned I counted it towards Frodo obviously as well)
The others are under 40 counting with the "Hobbits" comments together.

Edit: They asked the same question about HP on 31st of July and a bit more than 2 months later they revealed Dumbledore.
So they are def working on more LOTR characters, Legolas is surely in the making by now and they will soon start Gimli too after they see the answers for their question.

Last edited:
The surprise is no one cares about Hobbits, not even Frodo. In the end, for Halloween or in the sandbox, no one wants to play a Hobbit.

Personally always found them boring. If you want small people in fantasy, go with Dwarves. At least those are interesting and not 1:1 humans but small (I know there are differences, but eh)

I will of course need a full inart fellowship though. Would rather by a Pippin than Thorin for example.

Another thought:

I wonder that Saruman doesn't get more votes. He would be a perfect antagonist to Gandalf

Another thought:

I wonder that Saruman doesn't get more votes. He would be a perfect antagonist to Gandalf
there were Saruman comments, about 10-30 but didnt really count it through.
It took me 30 minutes to count through those 6 different phrases/names. :D I could spend about 2 hours if i wanted to count most named characters, but thats just too much time.

Last edited:
gg1110.jpg

et voilà ...

Back