InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed out on this, is there any where that has waitlists? Those eBay prices are scaring me.

Looks like my Gandalf has arrived in the States and has cleared customs!

Watch it end up arriving on my daughter’s birthday next week. If the size of the Joker shipping box is any indication about the size of this one I will have to try to intercept it before my kids or my wife see the box. For the past month our youngest gets super excited whenever a package arrives thinking it is for her. She will be crushed to see that giant box only to find out it’s a toy for dad.
We’ve seen the box and it’s the size of a standard single 1/6 figure.

Same here. I have tried to be very meticulous with keeping spreadsheets with what I have sold off and how much I originally spent on the figures. I really thinned out my collection big time in order to pay for some family things and to be able to pay for all the LOTR InArt I have and will have on order. The tax hassle definitely has made me think twice before buying something knowing the hassle it will be to sell it later. I no longer impulse buy like I used to.
This will be my first time having to deal with it due to the newest tax laws with the $600 threshold so it will be interesting. This latest pruning has been the most I ever had and therefore the most I’ve ever sold and like you, it’s definitely taught me a bit more about impulse buying.

Yesterday I turned to my wife and said, "Wife, this old wizard is coming soon to live with us." She saw the picture of Gandalf and said, "If he starts shedding that hair he is going to be out of here, understand me husband?" She calls me "husband" in retaliation for me calling her "wife". InArt better come through with a non-shedding figure.

Yesterday I turned to my wife and said, "Wife, this old wizard is coming soon to live with us." She saw the picture of Gandalf and said, "If he starts shedding that hair he is going to be out of here, understand me husband?" She calls me "husband" in retaliation for me calling her "wife". InArt better come through with a non-shedding figure.
Now go and pull a gigantic drain-clogging wad of her hair out of the shower to show her how much shedding you put up with.

Now go and pull a gigantic drain-clogging wad of her hair out of the shower to show her how much shedding you put up with.
Absolutely. I’m bald. I’ve been bald for decades. The amount of hair that my wife loses daily is astounding. How she is not bald like I am is beyond me.

Gandalf landed in NJ. Only one state away. Insanely fast shipping. I think it was sent out on the 3rd and it's already almost here.

95866c1573bbd93b976cffc00fc28244.gif

Back