InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just need to open the embedded video in YouTube, there should be a context menu on most devices you are viewing the website in (on my iPhone I just hold down on the embedded video and it comes up with a menu and i select open in YouTube) and then you can select to download it.

Nope, not on my desktop. Won't allow download. I don't have a youtube account.

Posted by Black Label on Instagram
Screenshot_20230923_193120_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230923_193135_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230923_193149_Instagram.jpg

Man, I regret not pre-ordering it so much. Now I'm here waiting for invoices to be sent so I can maybe grab one.

So black labels has haired eyebrows ?

Did Inart end up rooting the eyebrows? I could have sworn they were sculpted before.

Black Label is a custom artist on Instagram. It appears he added the hair to the eye brows. Not sure if he did any other modifications.

So I have literally just came out of watching the fellowship in the cinema as it's showing the 3 for anniversary of ROTK, the light on Gandalfs staff is 100% a yellow glow especially when he 1st lights it before watcher attack, the only time it's a cool light is when he does that bubble shield thing against balrog, I'd say to anyone who disagrees to not go by screen captures but actually watch it back, I thought it was a cool light too but was wrong, hope they haven't changed it to that light like in the recent inart video as it may have been changed because of bogus feedback from us

Did Inart end up rooting the eyebrows? I could have sworn they were sculpted before.
Black Label is a custom artist on Instagram. It appears he added the hair to the eye brows. Not sure if he did any other modifications.
Now we're comparing customized against stock figures? Geesh... The competition is high between the two factions.
I thought so too.
And then even using a smartphone pic...
You are all right. I did it quickly with the last two pictures posted without looking at them more. I found a more futz with Asmus picture and it looks way better after that was from Cellar Toys. Asmus did a great job improving from the first sculpt.

Made a quick side by side for these two

**Edit** removed previous image to add more fair comparison with shot from Cellar Toys on left and Big Breda on right
View attachment 664586
Wow. For me, it's a whole different level.. InArt really changed the world of 1/6 mass production piece! The likeness, the realism.. even the hands are each painted to look like old man's hand.
Man, I regret not pre-ordering it so much. Now I'm here waiting for invoices to be sent so I can maybe grab one.
I keep reading posts by a member here (can't remember the name now), saying that he regretted preordering InArt Gandalf and only kept his preorder because he doesn't want to lose his NRD. Maybe you can find the post in this thread, talk to that member, and take over his preorder?

Is it really impossible to still find a preorder for Gandalf?
As I've mentioned to a few still looking on Facebook or messaging me on Instagram

Maybe some of these people nitpicking and complaining about the minor issues will cancel/transfer their order to those that truly want and will enjoy the piece.

Keep an eye on Onesixthkit for cancelations or non payers, he will usually post them up as in stock when that happens.

Back