InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was watching Justin's review of Gandalf and decided to compare the prototype he reviewed last year and the final product. Interesting to see the differences!
gandalfcomparison.jpg

I will be flattening his hair a little to give that implication of being weighed down by grease and brushing it back a bit- that should be all that’s required to have him looking exactly how I want.

We will receive a tiny batch this week, then the national long holiday begins in China which means the next batch could be 2nd week of October

For people who missed the preorder - we wouldn't know if we will have extra stocks later, i can tell only when all preorders are shipped, which could be 2-3 months later

Will announce on my facebook page and here if we have extra units later. But I am sure someone will post here before me!

INART ROCKS!

That guy is the number one Poop Collectibles shill, worse than Jedha.Hes also an "influencer" with a lot of followers on IG, so he probably got that reviewer special.
What's his Instagram?

EDIT: I think I found it. How do these "influences" get advanced sets? Is it based on followers? If so I have almost double the amount of followers as he does 😆 or is it a "who ya know" situation? I'm all for promoting. Inarts. @Kit Chen Hit me up. 😆 😜

Last edited:
We will receive a tiny batch this week, then the national long holiday begins in China which means the next batch could be 2nd week of October

For people who missed the preorder - we wouldn't know if we will have extra stocks later, i can tell only when all preorders are shipped, which could be 2-3 months later

Will announce on my facebook page and here if we have extra units later. But I am sure someone will post here before me!

INART ROCKS!
Hoping tiny batch is at least 10! 😉 😆

Back