InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also have the InArt Batman on order with them :slap I used the installment plan, so I have already paid a big chunk on both.

Did you only lose your deposit when you cancelled?
Yeah I was near the end of the payment plan for Gandalf and I lost the deposit, not that I can remember how much the deposit was. Alternative they offered was a full refund in store credit, but I wasn't interested in that at all.

I've got to be honest, after all the horror stories, I was shocked how quick and easy it was to get my money back. Thought I might have a fight on my hands.

If Kit gets more I’ll probably order. Wishing I would have when I had the chance.

Same. I was waiting to see how Joker turned out before I wanted any other figures from InArt. Lol guess who has egg in their Gandalf the grey beard now

Went ahead and preordered today while there’s still time. Realized that the deep-set eyes of the Asmus figure will continue to bother me more and more, especially given that a figure of this caliber was made. Plus, I have premium edition Aragorn on preorder. Now crossing my fingers that the entire fellowship of the nine will eventually be made by InArt. If so, I’ll gradually replace the whole Asmus collection I have with InArt.

Last edited:
We got more Inart Gandalf for preorder today!
Jack Black Wow GIF by ABC Network

I've been searching for "inart" and "gandalf" literally every day on your site just in case one comes up again - and yesterday I didn't for whatever reason :horror
Glad it was still there today, otherwise:
japan people GIF

Where were all you people when this started...?
Speaking for myself only. The procrastination gene is strong in my family.
InArt was pretty new and unknown to 1/6 when they announced Gandalf with no real track record of mass produced quality that was equal to the hype of the proto-pics. The asking price. The distribution method. As time went on and additional commitment to quality to the Aragorn figure became apparent then Gandalf became a must have.

Back