InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kit does I got my joker from him + so many others. I'm in the UK I'd highly recommend kit.

After my experience with KG I wouldn't use them unless last resort always kit + incredible service.
Thats great to hear Im in the UK also

KGHobby suck, but unfortunately I got my Gandalf with them before learning OSK existed. It was a day 1 pre-order so let’s see how slow they are in comparison with other sellers.
I have had no issues with KGHobby and had many orders with them, if that makes you feel any better.

im honestly terrified that my order is with TNS. First PO with them which I’ve heard they can be iffy on. Literally can’t recall why I went with them for a figure this important to me, either. :ohbfrank:
I have had a few off TNS to

im honestly terrified that my order is with TNS. First PO with them which I’ve heard they can be iffy on. Literally can’t recall why I went with them for a figure this important to me, either. :ohbfrank:
Interesting. I’ve had a good handful of orders with them with no issues, even so far as putting in late POs and still getting my figure. That’s not to say it doesn’t happen though.

The only worry to have with KG is that they’re unlikely to help you out with any after sales issues.
I imagine they view themselves as being like just some guy selling stuff on eBay. If the item you bought is missing a part or got damaged in transit, that’s a you problem.

You’d have to hound them consistently for weeks for updates and would probably be ignored- whereas kit gets right on it and genuinely tries to help.

Price-wise and in terms of packaging and shipping times etc, they’re very comparable and both great options for U.K. based collectors along with TBA.

I have had no issues with KGHobby and had many orders with them, if that makes you feel any better.
I’ve had a few, no real issues apart from finding them very slow at sending figures and being unresponsive to emails. Definitely not as shady as TW, although even in their case I’ve had very few problems with receiving figures.

This looks so good! Unfortunately I ordered him through ToysWonderland before I knew of all the shady business :slap (my own fault for not doing my research and trusting a Youtuber) now I'm worried that I'll miss out.

I'm hoping I can pick him up somewhere else, then worst case senario if TW do come through? I can just sell one of them on.

With these latest production pics, I don't think I can skip this one anymore.
I was trying to hold on to the idea that once I customize my Asmus Crown Gandalf, I'll be happy enough with him. But this is just too much of an upgrade, and I don't think I could be happy with the Asmus one over time.
I'll still finish customizing my Asmus version and can then hopefully sell him at not too much of a loss.

Great comparison, and it really shows InArt's dedication to getting these right. I really hope InArt can pull off this quality consistently across releases, and is here to stay.

A little bit more expensive IF they don't make the package size crazy big

New price will reflect addition shipping cost if they use huge box
I'm assuming much less were ordered of these compared to Joker, but hopefully there will be enough left overs to snag one without too much hassle once all the pre-orders are fulfilled.

If Kit gets more I’ll probably order. Wishing I would have when I had the chance.
Yeah, only reason I didn't pre-order was because I wanted The White more. But IF they even make him that could very well be 5-10 years away from now...

This looks so good! Unfortunately I ordered him through ToysWonderland before I knew of all the shady business :slap (my own fault for not doing my research and trusting a Youtuber) now I'm worried that I'll miss out.

I'm hoping I can pick him up somewhere else, then worst case senario if TW do come through? I can just sell one of them on.
I cancelled my pre order from them. Thought I could stay firm, but £300+ just isn't worth possibly wasting. After finding out about how they go about acquiring their pre orders, I couldn't stop thinking about the risk.

I have both the Asmus Gandalf releases, so I'm not too worried about missing out, to be honest.

I cancelled my pre order from them. Thought I could stay firm, but £300+ just isn't worth possibly wasting. After finding out about how they go about acquiring their pre orders, I couldn't stop thinking about the risk.

I have both the Asmus Gandalf releases, so I'm not too worried about missing out, to be honest.
I also have the InArt Batman on order with them :slap I used the installment plan, so I have already paid a big chunk on both.

Did you only lose your deposit when you cancelled?

Back