InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s amazing!! You need to do commissions haha
I was starting to play around with that idea. Probably wouldn't be like a line of the same thing, but individual unique OOAK pieces. The process I made this I don't think I could guarantee the exact same thing over and over again. Also I'm thinking of starting to do a lot more WIP videos on my Instagram and YouTube if I indeed start making more.

WOW. That is a fantastic job. Gandalf looks so good with that diorama. Also I just love hearing that soundtrack music - I just never tire of hearing it. Best earworm EVER. :clap

Thank you! I never get tired of listening to the music either.

if only youtube displayed the date when a video was posted....
It was posted on 24 October 2022.
YouTube does show you when a video was posted, but when you get an embedded YouTube video, hover over the 'YouTube' text and click on it so it opens in YouTube. Once you're viewing the video in YouTube, you can see the posted date.

YouTube does show you when a video was posted, but when you get an embedded YouTube video, hover over the 'YouTube' text and click on it so it opens in YouTube. Once you're viewing the video in YouTube, you can see the posted date.
They were being sarcastic I believe, which is fair. I didn’t think to look for the date the video was posted. When looking at YouTube Shorts on my phone, the post date doesn’t show up right away as the short encompasses the entire screen. You have to go to the 3 dots>description>then see the date there. In all the excitement over the InArt TDK Joker finally releasing, I saw this Gandalf video for the first time and just assumed it was new given the singular comment and low “like” count. So that’s on me.

In my defense, I never saw the video before though, so it was still new to me and could’ve potentially been new/unseen by others as well 😅

Last edited:

Sarcasm... :rolleyes:

The sneak peaks of the prototype look great, but it is hard for me to get too excited until I see the post-production model that I will get.

I’m just all kinds of excited about the spraying and combing and the little clicky and snappy noises in posing… it’s like ASMR for mandollie collectors

Quick question for anyone in the know.

I pre-ordered this a little while back as soon as it was available, and I think I may have made an error with my choice of supplier. All I've seen since then are negative comments online about this company, so I was just seeking a bit of reassurance really.

I ordered from Toys Wonderland, so is there anything I should be worried about? I'm not really sure what they've done to make so many people hate on them, but it's got me a little worried.

Back