InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it possible we could be getting a deluxe version with EVERYTHING from FOTR?
I want the canoe too!!
šŸ˜‡
Canoe :lol
Although, of all the unnecessary big stuff this could come with Shards of Narsil would make for a pretty legit display.
Sword_narsil.jpg

Is Hobo Strider the same as The Ranger?

An apple tossing Strider would be perfect, even though I have the SS and Asmus versions. To be honest, it is an accurate head sculpt that is my main interest with an InArt Aragorn. I think the outfits and gear from the previous releases are actually fine.

An apple tossing Strider would be perfect, even though I have the SS and Asmus versions. To be honest, it is an accurate head sculpt that is my main interest with an InArt Aragorn. I think the outfits and gear from the previous releases are actually fine.

Yeah exactly. That traveling to weather top look is kind of what I have in mind, with all his gear, bedroll etc.

aragorn-lord-of-the-rings-23648365-357-500-01.jpeg

I'm hoping for the cloak and pipe too though. Love the dangerous bad ass that is Strider.
download.gif

I skipped all the other Aragorns because I haven't seen a headsculpt I liked yet, so unfortunately I don't have any extra aragorn parts from other releases.

I have the ACI Aragorn, and skipped all the Asmus versions, and it wasnā€™t because the clothing and gear didnā€™t look good, it was just the head sculpts that killed it for me.

I have the ACI Aragorn. Iā€™m holding out so I donā€™t have to order InArt Aragorn. But this is really tempting, itā€™s like we know this is going to be great. I really want to skip this because Iā€™m interested in Paul Atreides.

I guess this is what it feels like to be tempted to use the One RingšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Certainly a lot of it comes down to the head sculpt, but not all of it. After Pattinson and nosegate weā€™ll certainly find something to complain about :LOL:

The head sculpt will make or break this figure for me. I donā€™t care how good your rooted hair is or how detailed and accurate the outfit is if the face doesnā€™t resemble the character.
Itā€™ll just be yet another Aragorn figure that doesnā€™t look like Aragorn but costs twice as much.

Last edited:
The head sculpt will make or break this figure for me. I donā€™t care how good your rooted hair is or how detailed and accurate the outfit is if the face doesnā€™t resemble the character.
Itā€™ll just be yet another Aragorn figure that doesnā€™t look like Aragorn but costs twice as much.

Exactly my thoughts.

aragorn-crying-aragorn.gif

In the countdown to the š—¤š˜‚š—²š—²š—»š—¦š˜š˜‚š—±š—¶š—¼š˜€ š—« š—œš—”š—”š—„š—§ š—˜š—”š—–š—¢š—„š—˜ š—˜š—©š—˜š—”š—§: š—Ÿš—¼š—»š—“ š—§š—¶š—ŗš—² š—”š—¼ š—¦š—¼š—¶š—暝—²š—²!
We introduce you to INART's exhibit under supervision and modification- the classic and popular character in š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜°š˜³š˜„ š˜°š˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜™š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Øš˜“: š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜š˜¦š˜­š˜­š˜°š˜øš˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜± š˜°š˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜™š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø: š—”š—暝—®š—“š—¼š—暝—»

Thank you for your support and attention to this event!

FB_IMG_1665825000395.jpg

INART Collectibles said:
In the countdown to the Queen Studios X INART ENCORE EVENT: Long Time No Soiree!
We introduce you to INART's exhibit under supervision and modification- the classic and popular character in The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring: Aragorn

hcDCKM0.jpg

In the countdown to the š—¤š˜‚š—²š—²š—»š—¦š˜š˜‚š—±š—¶š—¼š˜€ š—« š—œš—”š—”š—„š—§ š—˜š—”š—–š—¢š—„š—˜ š—˜š—©š—˜š—”š—§: š—Ÿš—¼š—»š—“ š—§š—¶š—ŗš—² š—”š—¼ š—¦š—¼š—¶š—暝—²š—²!
We introduce you to INART's exhibit under supervision and modification- the classic and popular character in š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜“š˜°š˜³š˜„ š˜°š˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜™š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Øš˜“: š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜š˜¦š˜­š˜­š˜°š˜øš˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜± š˜°š˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜™š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø: š—”š—暝—®š—“š—¼š—暝—»

Thank you for your support and attention to this event!

View attachment 602729
Sooo disapointing!
It's sculpted hair version, so this means that there will be 2 versions of Aragorn!

I believed that they will do the same than Gandalf, one version rooted hair only but no...
This means than rooted hair version will be expensive :slap

Sooo disapointing!
It's sculpted hair version, so this means that there will be 2 versions of Aragorn!

I believed that they will do the same than Gandalf, one version rooted hair only but no...
This means than rooted hair version will be expensive :slap
Yea definitely gonna be 2 versions. I don't mind sculpted hair as all of my figures have sculpted hair. While rooted hair looks great it is always expensive,still need to limit myself,have lot of preorders. Can't wait to see the full reveal!

Surprised theyā€™re even bothering with a sculpted version.

This character just needs rooted and I canā€™t see the non rooted selling well.

Back