InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hair on the sideshow looked like poop and the paintjob was awful. But the face sculpt is still the best Aragorn we’ve seen in 1:6.
You think the Sideshow sculpt is best? Shudder. In the custom section on here a member took the Asmus sculpt and haired it and repainted it. That is the best Aragorn so far.

You think the Sideshow sculpt is best? Shudder. In the custom section on here a member took the Asmus sculpt and haired it and repainted it. That is the best Aragorn so far.

Interesting. I don’t think I ever saw it.

Sweet Christmas!
I am beyond excited for this - I hope they blow us away, Inart and other companies (like Kaustic Plastic and even Mars Toys) have me excited about this hobby again!
We have never really had a good Viggo likeness (merely some less awful than others) so he's hoping Inart deliver for us.
Really like the look of the base already - its seems that they will be doing (At least) Aragorn's Amon Hen appearance - its a good choice and with just a few more accessories/items of clothing you have all his Fellowship looks, his first act of Two Towers look and (unless my memory fails me) his look for most of Return of the King until post Pelennor (minus Anduril).
Can't wait!

Sweet Christmas!
I am beyond excited for this - I hope they blow us away, Inart and other companies (like Kaustic Plastic and even Mars Toys) have me excited about this hobby again!
We have never really had a good Viggo likeness (merely some less awful than others) so he's hoping Inart deliver for us.
Really like the look of the base already - its seems that they will be doing (At least) Aragorn's Amon Hen appearance - its a good choice and with just a few more accessories/items of clothing you have all his Fellowship looks, his first act of Two Towers look and (unless my memory fails me) his look for most of Return of the King until post Pelennor (minus Anduril).
Can't wait!
He switches from the blue/grey undershirt for a red one at Edoras before they set off for Helms Deep and onwards so we’d need that as well for his ROTK, pre-Anduril appearances. Then we’d just be a chainmail shirt away from the Helm’s deep look as well…

He’s a tough one to gauge because there are so many small variations throughout the trilogy that an all encompassing figure from Strider to Pelennor would be doable- maybe a deluxe two pack…

Im desperate for a high quality Aragorn which is why I so want InArt to get everything right. I’m gonna be holding them to an unreasonably high standard with this one- hence the immediate criticisms for the sword’s inaccuracies.

It wasn't easy to pass on their faux haired Joker, as I have just about all of the "TDK" line from Hot Toys but I just couldn't bring myself to pay a grand.

LOTR is one of my other "completist" type of lines and a well sculpted/painted Aragorn is a grail. I still have my repainted Sideshow version as my main Aragorn on display.

REALLY looking forward to the Aragron reveal!!
Have been putting money away for him,GtG and Legolas.

So this will be THE Aragorn to own?!?! :panic::panic:

Aragorn will be shown on the 15th

5D7A7662-CA5E-440C-9320-172ADAD8E216.jpeg

So this will be THE Aragorn to own?!?! :panic::panic:
That‘s what it’s shaping out to be. I’ve considered picking up an Aragorn from the few companies that made him but they’re all too inaccurate for me to throw money at them.
Reassure me, it will be this version of Aragorn that Inart will make isn't it?
That is the assumption. The base appears to be from Amon Hen, where Boromir fell and Aragorn fought off Lurtz and his Uruk-hai gang. I hope they include Boromir’s bracers and maybe Anduril as well..

Reassure me, it will be this version of Aragorn that Inart will make isn't it?
That’s my favourite combination from the migration to Helm’s Deep but the Amon Hen base suggests we’re getting a Fellowship look that precedes the red shirt.

The one guaranteed look implied by the base is this
BA958B85-1123-4392-AF9E-551220B68359.jpeg

Which has been done by Sideshow Premium
E3927735-DF7F-42D3-8E23-030440897A19.jpeg

And Weta 1/6
BAB421BB-92A4-4616-9C78-AE62D6955687.jpeg

This look would pair up nicely with a Lurtz if anyone ever pulls their finger out and makes one.

Ideally we’d also get his duster jacket to pull off the most conventional Strider look and Boromir’s Vambraces are the icing on the cake.

9FC055CA-597D-4F12-B1B3-574AE1EBEB91.jpeg

Back