InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
He's coming.

NTCmjys.png

Hi-Res images, specs and links to retailers. Hope it helps keep it organized a bit.

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Aragorn

1/6 SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE BY INART

"I would have gone with you to the end. Into the very fires of Mordor.”

giphy.gif

(Google translated)
INART- "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" Aragorn 1/6 collectible action figure complete information released:
Aragorn played by Viggo Mortensen is one of the most classic Middle-earth characters and is also synonymous with perfection. He has always been loyal and courageous, calm and intelligent, and has become a very important member of the Fellowship of the Ring team. As a ranger, Aragorn has always been mysterious. Compared with Gandalf's central image throughout, Aragorn has always been the leader of the war story line. He followed Frodo on his adventures and protected the Lord of the Rings from being taken by the Ring Spirits.

INART this time brings the classic ranger image of Aragorn in "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring". After nearly three months of trimming and elaborate production, I finally meet you.
At present, two versions are available for players to choose from: Standard version/Premium version

Work Information:
Work brand: INART
Licensor: Warner
Work Name: "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" - Aragon 1/6 collectible action figure
Work Material: Metal, Resin, PVC, ABS, Printed Matter, Real Cloth, Wool, etc
Product Size: 12 inches (including the platform H33cm x W14cm x D14cm)

[Premium Edition] 2023.01.07 20:00 (GMT-8)—2023.01.10 20:00 (GMT-8)
[Standard Edition] 2023.01.07 20:00 (GMT-8)—2023.02.7 20:00 ( GMT-8)

Finally, it's time to introduce the latest collectible figure by our INART team: the 1/6 Aragorn collectible figure.

There are two editions:
1. Aragorn Standard Edition
2. Aragorn Premium Edition
  1. OSK Standard Aragorn ($335 USD): https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4221
  2. OSK Premium Aragorn ($480 USD ): https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4222
  3. GianToy Standard Aragorn ($330 USD): 1/6 INART Aragorn Ag-A005S1 Standard Ver (Please Read Policy) — GIANTOY action figures
  4. GianToy Premium Aragorn ($470 USD): 1/6 INART Aragorn Ag-A005P1 Premium Ver (Please Read Policy) — GIANTOY action figures
  5. KGHobby Standard Aragorn ($307 USD): InArt Aragorn 1/6th Scale Figure (Standard Version Sculpted Hair) The Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship Of The Ring
  6. KGHobby Premium Aragorn ($448 USD): InArt Aragorn 1/6th Scale Figure (Premium Version Rooted Hair) The Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship Of The Ring
34Vk4gG.png

yOH45Rc.png
611VjJp.png
UWUPTrx.png

vex19SB.jpg

yIqbbPe.png
wR7dOci.png

OMmI9hD.jpg
joJ5N5v.jpg
f36DZpa.png
y2VvKLc.jpg
cAfIJ8P.jpg
Zf9mbRh.png
xjz1hBI.jpg
b2LRuKB.jpg

dpVd1P4.png
OH3XA91.png

9937d9u.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news...this is one of their figures that I may consider getting then if the sculpt is spot on. Asmus have done a decent job tbf but have yet to get his likeness exactly right.

Great news...this is one of their figures that I may consider getting then if the sculpt is spot on. Asmus have done a decent job tbf but have yet to get his likeness exactly right.
Well, I missed the Strider Aragorn from ASMUS - too bad, I would have liked the diorama base - so depending, might get InArt.

Tho ASMUS does such a nice job with costumes and accessories, they will have to match that as well.

If the sculpt is good and the price is right, I’ll get Aragorn to replace my SS Aragorn (repainted by Skiman). Asmus’ versions of Aragorn never were good enough for me to replace him.

If you make Frodo you have to make Sam and you might as well make Merry & Pippin to get your use out off the hobbit scale body and if you are making 8 you might as well make Boromir to finish the fellowship and if you do that . . .

If you make Frodo you have to make Sam and you might as well make Merry & Pippin to get your use out off the hobbit scale body and if you are making 8 you might as well make Boromir to finish the fellowship and if you do that . . .

True, but I didn't spend $150 on the Asmus Hobbits beyond Frodo... and I'm damn well not spending $300+ each for Merry, Pippin and Sam... and probably not Boromir.

IF I went deep with Queen's 1/6th LOTR, it would be Gandalf and Frodo pair, and then Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli trio. So 5 figures total. For me, that's the Prime 5.

Villains are another story, I cannot resist my bad guys.

There are only 5 LotR/Hobbit characters that'd tempt me:
  1. Sauron
  2. King Aragorn
  3. Gandalf (either)
  4. Saruman (mostly because it's Christopher Lee)
  5. Thranduil (I like armours, Kings and Elves, sue me; I like Prince Nuada from Hellboy 2 as well)
The one I'd try to set money aside for is Sauron, and that's only if he doesn't cost 2K. But all the others would depend on just how empty my plate would be. I'm not an uber-fan, so if I got one figure to represent the entire book/movies/IPs, it'd be between Sauron, Aragorn and Gandalf. But I'm leaning towards Sauron. He is the titular Lord Of The Rings, after all...

So I hope they make more than just those 4. Although I'm fine with them taking their time, I don't mind waiting and I prefer my orders to be more spaced out.

If the sculpt is good and the price is right, I’ll get Aragorn to replace my SS Aragorn (repainted by Skiman). Asmus’ versions of Aragorn never were good enough for me to replace him.

The ultimate Aragorn would be nice.

That’s awesome. Looking forward to seeing it revealed. A spot on Aragorn is a Grail.

That's the one that would pull me in.

My repainted Aragorn from when it was released is still my go-to Aragorn.

I'm so happy we are getting Aragorn. I'll be jumping on all the LOTR figures from InArt.

Definitely curious about this one, though the final pricing will definitely make or break it. This company is too new to fully commit to anything at this point.

A must buy if they can get the headsculpt right.

Tbh I'd prefer Asmus to make their 1/6 Sauron first because they did a pretty good job on armored bad guys like Morgul Lord and Mouth of Sauron and it'll almost certainly be cheaper than an InArt version.

The figures I really want from InArt now are

Saruman
Lurtz
Gandalf the White
Frodo
Sam

I can live without a good Merry and Pippin, Asmus Gimli is good enough IMO and early signs are their updated Boromir will be too.

Back