InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
game-of-thrones-hold.gif

Watching out for this one. This will be a slippery slope for me. I’ve gone this far without collecting anything LOTR but if they do a good Aragorn I’m in trouble. Love the series.

Have they released any kind of info or teaser for this besides just confirming that they're making it?

Hope they don't wait for The Batman PO window to close before revealing Aragorn.
Have any of the previous PO windows overlapped with the next reveal?
Seems like it’d be a smidge more strategic to take all the orders you can and then show what’s next instead of risking turning someone off The Batman for instance because it could lead one to decide they absolutely must use that money on Aragorn instead once seeing it.

Batman hype should still be in full force so I’m happy to wait a few more weeks before wondering where Aragorn is. Some little teases of his outfit would be tantalising; a muddy hand with dirty fingernails resting on his sword hilt, a look at his wavy, grease-laden hair from behind, the Elven blade or something to suggest a two pack featuring his Black Gate armour to wet the appetite.

So far, he’s the InArt piece I have the highest hopes for and I already know I’m ‘All In’ on whatever that super deluxe premium edition turns out to be.

Have any of the previous PO windows overlapped with the next reveal?
Seems like it’d be a smidge more strategic to take all the orders you can and then show what’s next instead of risking turning someone off The Batman for instance because it could lead one to decide they absolutely must use that money on Aragorn instead once seeing it.

Batman hype should still be in full force so I’m happy to wait a few more weeks before wondering where Aragorn is. Some little teases of his outfit would be tantalising; a muddy hand with dirty fingernails resting on his sword hilt, a look at his wavy, grease-laden hair from behind, the Elven blade or something to suggest a two pack featuring his Black Gate armour to wet the appetite.

So far, he’s the InArt piece I have the highest hopes for and I already know I’m ‘All In’ on whatever that super deluxe premium edition turns out to be.
I hate to say it because of the cost (whatever it is) but I will be “all in” too even if it means selling off more of my collection to do it.

Aragorn Strider and Aragorn King - singles + premium

ALL IN includes Aragorn's horse, Hasufel.

Just kidding, I'm guessing Aragorn will be a single figure like Gandalf. InArt is still testing the durability of the license.

I hope they wait a few years to do RotK Aragorn. I've got to buy all the Clown Kang variations, I can't throw money at other things!

Back