InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of my all-time favourite films. It's almost flawless. So I'm finding it very hard not to be all-in with this.

I'd definitely sacrifice Gandalf and The Batman in favour of these. The Bathroom scene Joker is the most poignant version of his character in the film, and this figure represents is incredibly well. Frustrating it's not in the cheaper-pack but to be honest they all look incredible and express the journey of his character very well.

Decisions decisions.

I think it’s more a WB thing. There were lots of worrying when the film came out about how it might inspire other Joker copy cat shooters and such. They didn’t want to be seen merchandising this Joker the same way they have with the others. Hot topic would have loved to sell all kinds of shirts and such.

We didn’t get any merch out of the gate and it think it was fan demand that finally got WB to consent. The supposed $1,000 product threshold is the rumored stipulation. At that price they can reasonably claim these are collectibles and being purchased by well informed adults and not toys being sold to impressionable children or teens. I’m sure they’d love to make as much from this film as they can but due to the darker nature of the film have been wanting to play it safe (for now at least) and make sure only adult collectors are purchasing the limited officially licensed items.

Maybe in 20 years they’ll have t-shirts and plushies but right now it’s not happening. Maybe Joker 2 will be different?
Given the mental health aspect of this Joker, I'm glad the merch was low key. Too many fools followed Ledger's version as a psychopath having fun (including that nut in the theater in Colorado).

Yeah after consideration, I’m likely gonna get the deluxe 2 pack is all I need. I really don’t have the real estate to display the 4 properly.

The 2 pack has both versions I most wanted so I'm very happy with that! But if the 4 pack really is around $1600, that's like $400 less than I was expecting so it's tempting especially knowing the box won't be so huge lol, but I'm hesitant because I wish the smiling head was with a different look, but it's still a great set.

Last edited:
After looking at my shelves, considering what I have coming in the next 2 months, there's no way I have the space to give up 2 blocks in a detolf for the 4x Phoenix Jokers. And I wouldn't want to crowd them in 1x cube. So as others have said, real estate is at a premium too...

The deluxe with the simple Before and After transformation Joker works perfectly for me.

After looking at my shelves, considering what I have coming in the next 2 months, there's no way I have the space to give up 2 blocks in a detolf for the 4x Phoenix Jokers. And I wouldn't want to crowd them in 1x cube. So as others have said, real estate is at a premium too...

The deluxe with the simple Before and After transformation Joker works perfectly for me.
Same here, even though I will have switched from Detolfs to Moducases by then, I still have the same view about space. These release times certainly don’t help in decision making, not having a clue what will be announced and or released between now and then. It’s so easy to end up preordering too many things and then losing the space for them before they arrive, or even a change of plans and direction. I’m still not sure what to do, I’ll either bite the bullet and grab the deluxe version here, or hold out for JND. But the premium version isn’t on the table for me.

Same here, even though I will have switched from Detolfs to Moducases by then, I still have the same view about space. These release times certainly don’t help in decision making, not having a clue what will be announced and or released between now and then. It’s so easy to end up preordering too many things and then losing the space for them before they arrive, or even a change of plans and direction. I’m still not sure what to do, I’ll either bite the bullet and grab the deluxe version here, or hold out for JND. But the premium version isn’t on the table for me.

I'm still holding out hope for a JND 1/3 red suit version. In which case, I really mostly just want the Bathroom scene 1/6. Maybe I'll wait and try to get a parted out version. All of them look great, though. There's obviously improvements to be made but overall Inart has killed it with these.

I'm still holding out hope for a JND 1/3 red suit version. In which case, I really mostly just want the Bathroom scene 1/6. Maybe I'll wait and try to get a parted out version. All of them look great, though. There's obviously improvements to be made but overall Inart has killed it with these.
Yea overall, these are great value for the cost if the rumored prices hold true. It’s just that these aren’t what I had wanted out of a Joaquin Phoenix Joker, so I’m on the fence about putting up that much with the likelihood of JND putting theirs out soon, and being stuck with two companies products of the same figure. I’d display one with the blood grin and slightly weathered red suit and then move on to other characters if I could. Based on what we saw with the IA Ledger deluxe, collectors are picky and many didn’t want to buy the jail cell figure, only the purple coat on the aftermarket, meaning these may be dead in the water unless the red suit Joker is included in the sale.

Last edited:
I know they're not as great, but I already have an Arthur and suited Joker. I'd like the two others in the deluxe pack though. I'll think about it if I want to get the big pack and then sell off what I don't want.

I actually had a conversation about inart figures with a buddy, and with thoughts of being completely all in with inart, since they’re not as frequent as the other brands… however these companies are always releasing stuff and you gotta collect what is near and dear to your heart if you want to stay in the game for the long run. That is my motivation for limiting myself on this set. I loved the film and the figures look phenomenal , but what’s near and dear are typically things of my childhood, or very rare newer stuff lol. I did not buy the all in version for the inart the Batman, I just did the deluxe with the unmasked rooted sculpt that’s all I needed for that display. Loved the movie, but that’s about all I needed from that movie same vibe with this one too.

Last edited:
I actually had a conversation about inart figures with a buddy, and with thoughts of being completely all in with inart, since they’re not as frequent as the other brands… however these companies are always releasing stuff and you gotta collect what is near and dear to your heart if you want to stay in the game for the long run. That is my motivation for limiting myself on this set. I loved the film and the figures looks phenomenal , but what’s near and dear are typically things of my childhood, or very rare newer stuff lol. I did not buy the all in version for the inart the Batman, I just did the deluxe with the unmasked rooted sculpt that’s all I needed for that display. Loved the movie, but that’s about all I needed from that movie same vibe with this one too.
Yea bro, how many actually need a bat signal or bat bike, no offense to those that ordered all of that, it’s just perplexing how everyone typically just instinctively has to have the biggest version of everything simply because it’s available it would seem.

Yea bro, how many actually need a bat signal or bat bike, no offense to those that ordered all of that, it’s just perplexing how everyone typically just instinctively has to have the biggest version of everything simply because it’s available it would seem.
And I will tell you, I am the Batman/Batmobile car collector. 😆 But I didn’t need all in from “The Batman film, if it were Batman/Returns/what we might get from that Reeve Superman set or deluxe or whatever they gonna call it lol that’s a no brainer all in for me without hesitation 😆

And I will tell you, I am the Batman/Batmobile car collector. 😆 But I didn’t need all in from “The Batman film, if it were Batman/Returns/what we might get from that Reeve Superman set or deluxe or whatever they gonna call it lol that’s a no brainer all in for me without hesitation 😆
Haha I hear you, I have the Tumbler and Batpod sitting in a closet until cases arrive along with the Jazzinc 1989 Batmobile, but those are absolutely iconic from IPs I love, I couldn’t go all in on a film I’ve seen 2 times. Even though I probably won’t own my entire collection for the rest of my life, I at least try to purchase with the thought of keeping it all for the long run in mind to try and avoid the ravaging aftermarket. Customers are so picky and the amount of scammers today is insane.

Looks nice but I feel they’ve taken half measures, there’s a couple of looks in the movie not represented here and a 7-pack for $2,500 would’ve hit the spot.
I know you’re kidding but what looks are missing? I haven’t watched the movie in a bit. Aren’t these mostly it?

I know you’re kidding but what looks are missing? I haven’t watched the movie in a bit. Aren’t these mostly it?
The end of the film blood grin and messy hair, shirtless blood splattered, white face paint apartment look, and I’m guessing the look at the very end talking about the joke about Bruce’s parents. The messy haired blood grin would’ve possibly been FOTY for me, I’ve wanted that look since October 2019, when the media went crazy trying to boycott the film.

Back