InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Untitled-1.jpg

hopefully they fix joker's hairline. just at a glance the hairline does not look right to me

Definitely, they’ve always wanted to sell higher tiered priced collectibles. What other 1:6 collectible could they have come out the gate asking $1k for besides a Ledger Joker? The one that started all of the expensive customs.

ANY other character would’ve had people laughing them out of business as a first release.

They are owned by QS let’s not forget, The good news is they offer the budget friendly option for those less invested in the hobby. It’s just not possible for this Joker, this will definitely be a one and done release, no 2.0 down the line.
gimmie joker and harley merch for joker 2 👀

Definitely, they’ve always wanted to sell higher tiered priced collectibles. What other 1:6 collectible could they have come out the gate asking $1k for besides a Ledger Joker? The one that started all of the expensive customs.

ANY other character would’ve had people laughing them out of business as a first release.

They are owned by QS let’s not forget, The good news is they offer the budget friendly option for those less invested in the hobby. It’s just not possible for this Joker, this will definitely be a one and done release, no 2.0 down the line.

Yup. 1 and done.

That’ll be the drive and “allure” to get collectors to drop that money for this set.

Bro I think the right eyebrow and middle forehead block is a little bit zoomed in that's why changing the over-all look of his hairline.
i think so too, i worked with the images they provided and spent like 10 mins on it 😅 just something to consider. a lot of artists **** up on his hairline really badly but im interested to see the tailoring, ill nitpick the **** out of it. for the money they charge, this must be near perfect for collectors

Bro I think the left eyebrow and middle forehead blocks are a little bit zoomed in that's why changing the over-all look of his hairline.
He’s talking about the center of the hairline.

It looks about right.

12BF6430-17A0-4394-A38E-35FEF30601E1.jpeg

i think so too, i worked with the images they provided and spent like 10 mins on it 😅 just something to consider. a lot of artists **** up on his hairline really badly but im interested to see the tailoring, ill nitpick the **** out of it. for the money they charge, this must be near perfect for collectors
Indeed brother. And you did an incredible job 🔥🤌🏼

I’m guessing to justify the price, 3 rooted headsculpts and probably a big diorama base. (maybe the mirror and chair makeup scene) A staircase diorama would be nice too.

Thats still a lot of money.

Yea…but blame Todd and whoever pretentious POS made these decisions.

I mean, Nick did bring up some good points on not wanting kids to “idolize” this Joker…

But still, blame the visionary director that bought us Old School…

still funny to me how its okay to have guns but cigarettes are notoriously no-gos. out of all of the companies to give him a cigarette since i think that's pretty pivotal key to the character, prime1 was the only one that offered (and by sneaking it into the statue under all the packaging (never advertised)). not even jnd was able to have him hold a cigarette

It’s a mix, Todd for his vision for a comic book property originally meant for kids, WB for not having any balls to stand by their projects but still funding them.

WB did have a strict gun policy recently. Not sure if they still enforce it or not. If I’m not mistaken this policy affected Queen Studios 1:4 Joker from coming with any guns or Knives at the time. Bombs? A-ok.

He has a widow’s peak, it’s just visible when he tilts his head down instead of holding his head up straight.

I applaud InArt.

They must have B*ll’s of steel.

Officially unveiling Cavillman, tease Reeveman, and now J.Joker.

All within a week.

Cavillmans community notes was but a taste of what’s to come.

Oh man, I might ‘call in sick’ and not participate on these boards next week. I’ll just take a look at them pics and move on.

THE COMMUNITY WILL SHOW INART WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A COLLECTOR. THEY WILL FEEL THE FIRE🤣🤣

giphy.gif

Best of luck to IA. I do NOT wanna be in their position.

I applaud InArt.

They must have B*ll’s of steel.

Officially unveiling Cavillman, tease Reeveman, and now J.Joker.

All within a week.

Cavillmans community notes was but a taste of what’s to come.

Oh man, I might ‘call in sick’ and not participate on these boards next week. I’ll just take a look at them pics and move on.

THE COMMUNITY WILL SHOW INART WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A COLLECTOR. THEY WILL FEEL THE FIRE🤣🤣

giphy.gif

Best of luck to IA. I do NOT wanna be in their position.

Inart usually does good on the Protos, then on the official unveiling the tweak it after feedback.

The next characters like Reeves Superman, and joker should have an easier body to make since they’re thinner. The only thing I’m nervous about is the headsculpts, but they tend to nail it anyways.

We still have a one day post countdown they might even show another 1/6 character? That would be insane.

Back