InArt: Harry Potter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The diorama is def added to the premium packages cost. It's not your usual ****** cheap flat cardboard backdrop that Hot Toys does. The indoor section's wall is even using a separate printed on fabric.

hCk9w1g.png

IRLuBtN.png
OlDOoII.png

UqhKuaG.jpg
Yeah, I knew it looked like it was something more premium. Hence the premium edition in this case being not only the rooted hair but the nice diorama. If $500 is accurate that seems fair to me.

The diorama is def added to the premium packages cost. It's not your usual ****** cheap flat cardboard backdrop that Hot Toys does. The indoor section's wall is even using a separate printed on fabric.

hCk9w1g.png

IRLuBtN.png
OlDOoII.png

UqhKuaG.jpg
Yeah, I knew it looked like it was something more premium. Hence the premium edition in this case being not only the rooted hair but the nice diorama. If $500 is accurate that seems fair to me.
I'm hoping around $450 for the premium. Who am I kidding? It doesn't matter what it ends up being, I'm getting the premium regardless the price.

After getting Joker rooted in hand I'm team Inart especially if they up QC.

You couldn't get a rooted hair and the quality they give for what they charge that's for sure! I find myself collecting Inart purely for the fact that I find myself blown away by how incredible they look.

Hats off to Inart! I'm waiting on that Micheal Jackson they mentioned and I'm hoping it's smooth criminal!

But for this rooted all the way!

As much as the diorama is cool I don’t want a bunch of them. I kind of wish that there was a premium option (rooted hair) without the diorama honestly.

Last edited:
Seeing this makes me tempted to buying the rooted premium. Man does it look good that's an awesome Harry figure even the sculpted hair looks amazing.

Diorama is cool but i don’t tend to use them. Whole thing looks really amazing though. Robe with Hedwig on arm would be the best pose imo.

https://www.youtube.com/live/lZSV_kxHWzQ?feature=share
In this video he says Kit is estimating $340 for standard (with shipping). $580 for premium (with shipping).

Around 25-30 minute mark
Oof.. I don’t know if I’ll be in for the premium at that price point. That was my concern with the diorama. Wonder how much of the added cost is due to that. Again kind of wish there was a premium option without the diorama (as cool as it is).

Oof.. I don’t know if I’ll be in for the premium at that price point. That was my concern with the diorama. Wonder how much of the added cost is due to that. Again kind of wish there was a premium option without the diorama (as cool as it is).
I think some of that added cost is also shipping from Kit because of how the deluxe Joker shipping went down. They mentioned MAYBE the diorama is polystone or a resin that could have added wait.

Definitely more expensive than I wanted, but with it being Harry Potter I'm all in 100% on the premium.

If that price for premium is correct, that’s pretty high for a little guy.

I have some original HP props, so interested to see how close Inart get them.

I’ve got to admit that the sculpted looks off to me, so I may have to go rooted. Darn it.

Last edited:
Back