InArt - Harry Potter 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reconsidering the prices for standard Aragorn and Bruce Wayne, this could even be as "low" as $305... We'll see tomorrow.

Every pic so far.

vI2h1lx.jpg

PCmuQRc.jpg

o2cLXqZ.jpg

fxIRrPN.jpg

A4BO2wX.jpg

NjmMf8u.jpg

PPFYAHW.jpg

wvjTVtw.jpg

Jr6MRkW.jpg

ZvOydxU.jpg

BXfn7zs.jpg

JAre2Sb.jpg

X1sawjJ.jpg

8glOhx6.jpg

UsoC5ZS.jpg

JXlhfCe.jpg

4s8Mwby.jpg

TX4LNoh.jpg

QtkcFBK.jpg

ureKQc3.jpg

I unfollowed InArt because I know I'll be spammed with the same pictures of that little midget for months. Once they show BvS Batman and Superman I'll give them a follow again.

Retail prices: ~$500 rooted, ~$295 sculpted
Nice. Pretty much expected and in line with the rest. I fear for when these prices will slowly start to creep up as time goes by. $500 for single rooted will soon be $550, then $600 etc etc.

Torn on which version to get. I like the way the sculpted hair looks but also would like the full package.

Holy shitake mushrooms this is one glorious looking figure.....

And that diorama....
Christian Bale Oooo GIF

What a think of beauty

Yeah - no idea how i'm paying for it, but im all in, I need that diorama and the scar is too iconic not to be showcased.
I agree the sculpted should also show off the scar, and in an ideal world there would be a sculpted version that included the diorama on offer as I rather like the look of the sculpted hair for this figure.

Seriously though
I Need It Want GIF

I really think standard could be in the $295-310 range but $500 for the premium is way too much imo since Gandalf was $515. I don't know how they value that diorama though.

This photo has me leaning towards rooted more. Giving that 1/1 vibe and look at that tiny fabric detail coming off of the sweater.

Inarts ability to translate these things down to a 1/6 scale while proportionally looking as detailed as a 1/1 item still amazes me.

EABk29v.png

I'll probably go rooted depending on price. Both look great though! Never thought I'd be interested in getting a Sorcerer's Stone Harry but it looks so good!

Back