InArt: Harry Potter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really good. I'm leaning toward the Standard. I have a dumb question about the broom. Does InArt mention providing a stand or does it hook somewhere into one of the backdrops? Or are we out of luck for a flight pose?

Would love to get a Sirius down the line. I think it'd be neat if they went into creatures too, but that's probably asking for way too much.

Listen to that Voldemort voice in the back of your head. "You must get this Harry....."
1684761920822.gif

So, there’s going to be a premium rooted and premium sculpted? Am I understanding this correctly?

Also, does getting the sculpted hair mean that you won’t be able to see the lightning bolt scar?

Either way, I’m definitely getting the rooted premium version. Stunning.

So, there’s going to be a premium rooted and premium sculpted? Am I understanding this correctly?

Also, does getting the sculpted hair mean that you won’t be able to see the lightning bolt scar?

Either way, I’m definitely getting the rooted premium version. Stunning.

The deluxe version with backdrop is the rooted head.

ALL. IN!
Wowza!
InArt surpassing all expectations yet again.
I'm lucky how InArt always put new figures up for order just after I've been paid, so I always feel like I can afford them.

Who knew a Harry Potter figure could look so damn appealing?!
Even the sculpted hair is phenominally realistic. Other companies must just throw their hands up in exasperated disbelief when InArt reveal a proto.

I'm sensing that we're gonna get some full on Hogwarts envireonment with this line- and they will all be glorious!

I have a dumb question about the broom. Does InArt mention providing a stand or does it hook somewhere into one of the backdrops? Or are we out of luck for a flight pose?
Not a dumb question at all.
They haven't shown us if or how they'll enable us to create flying poses so there's no way of knowing yet.
I don't see any stand, arm or rod anywhere. Hopefully, there will be mention of something once the listing goes up.

I know they're striving for as much realism as possible but even a visible flight-stand is better than no stand at all.

Have to say I’m not feeling the diorama on this. The flat staircase ruins an otherwise very realistic setup. They should have done a section of the common room wall without stairs. Or better yet the Fat Lady portrait would have been more world building opportunistic.

I may end up with the standard edition now. The rooted hair, while nice, isn’t adding much at this short of length.

Wonder how much extra cost that diorama will add to the premium version. That’s the one I would want but I hope that’s not their justification for a higher price. I’ll be interested in seeing how the two versions are priced.

Official measurements with the base are: 1/6 (Base included H26CM*W10.5CM*D11CM)

What do you guys think?

Definitely going with the standard edition here. Not a fan of these diorama backdrops and his hairstyle is absolutely fine in sculpted version.
Only would have gone premium if Hedwig was exclusive to that, thank god it's not!

Price prediction for OSK:

Standard: $325
Premium: $450

Definitely going with the standard edition here. Not a fan of these diorama backdrops and his hairstyle is absolutely fine in sculpted version.
Only would have gone premium if Hedwig was exclusive to that, thank god it's not!

Price prediction for OSK:

Standard: $325
Premium: $450
That's about what I'm thinking price wise.

Standard:
[Standard Version
)

Product Accessories:

INART Movable Articulated Body*1, Head Sculpt With Sculpted Hair And Rolling eyeballs*1, Round Glasses*1, School Uniform Shirt*1, Gryffindor Tie*1, School Uniform Sweater*1, Gryffindor Scarves*1, School Uniform Trousers*1, School Uniform Wizard Robe*1, School Uniform Winter Cape*1, Black Leather Shoes*1 Pair, Socks*1 Pair, Natural Hand Gesture*1 Pair, Right Hand Holding A Wand Gesture*1, Right Hand Holding The Philosopher's Stone*1, Right Hand Holding The Book Gesture*1, Hand Holding Broom Gesture*1 Pair, Left Hand Holding The Latern Gesture*1, Gloved Hand With A Relaxed Gesture*1 Pair, Right Gloved Hand With A Fist Gesture*1, Right Gloved Hand Holding a Wand Gesture*1, Philosopher's Stone*1, The Philosopher's Stone Packaging (Contains The Philosopher's Stone*1) *1, The Sorting Hat*1, Chocolate Frogs*3, Chocolate Frog Packaging*3, Harry Potter Wand*1, Harry Potter Wand Organiser*1, Latern*1, Hogwarts Express Tickets*1, Birdcage*1, Hedwig*1, Hedwig Grip Arm Foot Replacement*1, Broom*1, Hogwarts Textbook*2, Hogwarts Acceptance Letter*1 Set, Standard Magnetic Flooring*1.

Premium:
[Premium Version
)

Product Accessories:

INART Movable Articulated Body*1, Head Sculpt With Rooted Hair And Rolling eyeballs*1, Round Glasses*1, School Uniform Shirt*1, Gryffindor Tie*1, School Uniform Sweater*1, Gryffindor Scarves*1, School Uniform Trousers*1, School Uniform Wizard Robe*1, School Uniform Winter Cape*1, Black Leather Shoes*1 Pair, Stockings*1 Pair, Natural Hand Gesture*1 Pair, Right Hand Holding A Wand Gesture*1, Right Hand Holding The Philosopher's Stone Gesture*1, Right Hand Holding A Book*1, Hand Gesture Holding A Broom Gesture*1 Pair, Left Hand Holding The Latern Gesture*1, Gloved Hand With A Relaxed Gesture *1 Pair, Right Gloved Hand With A Fist Gesture*1, Right Gloved Hand Holding A Wand Gesture*1, The Stone*1, The Stone Packaging (Contains The Stone *1) *1, Hogwarts Sorting Hat*1, Chocolate Frogs*3, Chocolate Frog Packaging*3, Harry Potter Wand*1, Harry Potter Wand Organiser*1, Latern*1, Hogwarts Express Tickets*1, Birdcage*1, Hedwig*1, Hedwig Grip Arm Foot Replacement*1, Hedwig Docking Floor Foot Replacement*1, Broom*1, Hogwarts Textbook*2, Hogwarts Acceptance Letter*1 Set, Standard Magnetic Flooring*1, Premium Scene Magnetic Flooring*1, Photo Album*1, Head Sculpt With Rooted Hair Display Box*1.

Last edited:
Standard:

[Standard Version)

Product Accessories:

INART Movable Articulated Body*1, Head Sculpt With Sculpted Hair And Rolling eyeballs*1, Round Glasses*1, School Uniform Shirt*1, Gryffindor Tie*1, School Uniform Sweater*1, Gryffindor Scarves*1, School Uniform Trousers*1, School Uniform Wizard Robe*1, School Uniform Winter Cape*1, Black Leather Shoes*1 Pair, Socks*1 Pair, Natural Hand Gesture*1 Pair, Right Hand Holding A Wand Gesture*1, Right Hand Holding The Philosopher's Stone*1, Right Hand Holding The Book Gesture*1, Hand Holding Broom Gesture*1 Pair, Left Hand Holding The Latern Gesture*1, Gloved Hand With A Relaxed Gesture*1 Pair, Right Gloved Hand With A Fist Gesture*1, Right Gloved Hand Holding a Wand Gesture*1, Philosopher's Stone*1, The Philosopher's Stone Packaging (Contains The Philosopher's Stone*1) *1, The Sorting Hat*1, Chocolate Frogs*3, Chocolate Frog Packaging*3, Harry Potter Wand*1, Harry Potter Wand Organiser*1, Latern*1, Hogwarts Express Tickets*1, Birdcage*1, Hedwig*1, Hedwig Grip Arm Foot Replacement*1, Broom*1, Hogwarts Textbook*2, Hogwarts Acceptance Letter*1 Set, Standard Magnetic Flooring*1.

Premium:
[Premium Version)

Product Accessories:

INART Movable Articulated Body*1, Head Sculpt With Rooted Hair And Rolling eyeballs*1, Round Glasses*1, School Uniform Shirt*1, Gryffindor Tie*1, School Uniform Sweater*1, Gryffindor Scarves*1, School Uniform Trousers*1, School Uniform Wizard Robe*1, School Uniform Winter Cape*1, Black Leather Shoes*1 Pair, Stockings*1 Pair, Natural Hand Gesture*1 Pair, Right Hand Holding A Wand Gesture*1, Right Hand Holding The Philosopher's Stone Gesture*1, Right Hand Holding A Book*1, Hand Gesture Holding A Broom Gesture*1 Pair, Left Hand Holding The Latern Gesture*1, Gloved Hand With A Relaxed Gesture *1 Pair, Right Gloved Hand With A Fist Gesture*1, Right Gloved Hand Holding A Wand Gesture*1, The Stone*1, The Stone Packaging (Contains The Stone *1) *1, Hogwarts Sorting Hat*1, Chocolate Frogs*3, Chocolate Frog Packaging*3, Harry Potter Wand*1, Harry Potter Wand Organiser*1, Latern*1, Hogwarts Express Tickets*1, Birdcage*1, Hedwig*1, Hedwig Grip Arm Foot Replacement*1, Hedwig Docking Floor Foot Replacement*1, Broom*1, Hogwarts Textbook*2, Hogwarts Acceptance Letter*1 Set, Standard Magnetic Flooring*1, Premium Scene Magnetic Flooring*1, Photo Album*1, Head Sculpt With Rooted Hair Display Box*1.
Leather shoes! Nice touch

Back