InArt: Harry Potter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I'm pretty sure OSK is trying to cover himself with this release given how ridiculously large the TDK Joker box is and how much shipping cost he ate in order to keep the PO price for us. He could've easily charged us an extra shipping charge like a lot of other retailers ended up doing but didn't. So, he has to take precautions this time unless InArt can give him more concrete info on the box dimensions and and weight of each.

Last edited:
Yea, I'm pretty sure OSK is trying to cover himself with this release given how ridiculously large the TDK Joker box is and how much shipping cost ate in order to keep the PO price for us. He could've easily charged us an extra shipping charge like a lot of other retailers ended up doing but didn't. So, he has to take precautions this time unless InArt can give him more concrete info on the box dimensions and and weight of each.
Exactly. I would much rather go into this preorder knowing what I'm paying for shipping than ordering somewhere else for 500 and then get stuck paying 150-200 shipping if it's heavy or large.

Have we seen any of their figures get released besides joker?
Nope, and that’s another concern I somewhat have with InArt. Yes they released the Joker and it’s a pretty good set, but they already have quite a backlog of figures that are still to be released. I feel like a lot of the stuff they’re working on will be a year or longer out. So essentially Hot Toys wait times.

Pennywise, then Gandalf SHOULD be next... but we'll see. Gandalf is being "attended" to.
Well, for Gandalf, they mentioned his updates are happening in production so we won’t see anything new on him until they release pics of the production piece. From the sounds of their update, it would seem he’s currently in production.

Yea, I'm pretty sure OSK is trying to cover himself with this release given how ridiculously large the TDK Joker box is and how much shipping cost ate in order to keep the PO price for us. He could've easily charged us an extra shipping charge like a lot of other retailers ended up doing but didn't. So, he has to take precautions this time unless InArt can give him more concrete info on the box dimensions and and weight of each.
yep yep yep. Because I just put down the PO in Asia for $481

I know some may think the $200 gap is unreasonable, but it's actually a great deal. A rooted hair job alone is at least $200 with the premium edition you get the hair and all those goodies, it's good pretty good value in my opinion. Can't go wrong with the sculpted either though

I personally feel like a lot of the appeal of InArt is the rooted hair. To me that should just be their standard and then offer bigger sets with dioramas or two packs as the premium versions.

One thing with Harry in particular is if you get the sculpted hair you aren’t able to see his lightning bolt scar.

Last edited:
Harry’s diorama base is bare minimum $150.

This piece of crap from Thunder Toys cost $180 or so from kit
02AE633D-7CC2-4F9F-AA67-61AFC5A7281A.jpeg

and as you can see, it’s nowhere near as detailed as InArt’s base.

I expect half the cost went on the shipping for a heavy polystone piece but that is still probably currently the biggest waste of money I own.

Harry’s definitely doesn’t need to be made of polystone but we all know how much premium product companies like to convince us that more weight = better product = charge more for it.

Still, a tall, double Sided, embroidery-wallpapered piece with forced perspective faux steps like something off a theatre production is pretty cool.
If the outer wall section really does allow us to pin in a metal or acrylic rod or something to put Harry in a flying pose (seriously, what other worthwhile reason would we have to display Harry outside one of the dorm tower walls?) then I think that display option alone will justify the additional cost.

I’m so ready to splurge on this. With cash… of course.

Back