InArt: Harry Potter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I’m crazy but to me that Star Ace Harry doesn’t seem that bad. Especially for how old it is.

I am curious how many I will have to replace with Inart. (Definitely Cedric's headsculpt because that is horrible) The quality of the new Inart Harry looks amazing but I'm not fully happy with the baby face sculpt. It is just 1 picture though, so I am excited to see more.
IMG_20230414_170718_982.jpg

Yea definitely worse quality now from Star Ace than before. I think their Sirius, normal Voldemort and Moody sculpts are quite nice, just horrible paint. I’ve seen a good handful of Star Ace headsculpts repainted and the likenesses really shine with a quality paint app.

While I hope InArt tackles a decent amount of characters, from their previous comments, it doesn’t sound like it. I hope this first one sells well and fast enough that they see the demand. If this has the low numbers that Pennywise apparently had, I doubt we'll get more

Last edited:
Maybe for it's age but crazy star Ace is still producing the same quality now. 😬
I mean yeah I agree that now they’re not doing so great. That Harry Potter seems alright given that it’s old. I’ve seen a few figures by Star Ace from the Harry Potter franchise that look decent honestly.

I am curious how many I will have to replace with Inart. (Definitely Cedric's headsculpt because that is horrible) The quality of the new Inart Harry looks amazing but I'm not fully happy with the baby face sculpt. It is just 1 picture though, so I am excited to see more.
View attachment 640550
Insane display. Wish I had something like this. You will be able to plug and display any InArt releases to up your display that much more.

View attachment 640550

WOW

Insanely awesome display mate.

Where did you get that Basilisk and Thestral from?
Hell, I'd love a play by play of this whole collection/set-up

Back