InArt: Harry Potter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Best Harry Potter!
5656.jpg

This is my ultimate Harry, despite not being the best in the series, the first film has such a warm feeling to it that isnt really replicated in any of the other films.

If they go all in on this line id definitely need to cherry pick, Id go for Voldemort, Dumbledore, Snape, and Sirius.

If you could only have TWO... which two?

If you could only have THREE... would it be the key three?
Ron and Harry Philosophers stone… and yes the key three.

I haven’t been following anything about In Art, except that people who have bought the Joker seem to treat it as a win - are they hard to buy from (pre-order window or something)?

Ron and Harry Philosophers stone… and yes the key three.

I haven’t been following anything about In Art, except that people who have bought the Joker seem to treat it as a win - are they hard to buy from (pre-order window or something)?
Not really hard to buy, but you have to get through a reputable Hong Kong seller. Preorder window is somewhat "limited" at least for the rooted Aragorn so far. Most have popped back up here and there or stayed open.

Unpopular opinion, but although I know the InArt Dumbledores will be outstanding with fully rooted hair and beards, the Star Ace versions that I already own are among Star Ace’s very best offerings ever. For lack of space and conservation of funds, my plan at least, is to be content with my current Dumbledores.

So from InArt, I’d probably like their versions of the first year Big Three (since I missed out on those from SA), upgrade my McGonagall (SA’s was decent, but I’d love an out of the park version from InArt, and then get the Deathly Hallows Big Three and call it a collection!

But if I’m being honest, an out of this world Snape would be awfully hard to pass up. And then there are the important side characters Star Ace never bothered with that might also be tempting. In other words, I’m in trouble!

If you could only have TWO... which two?

If you could only have THREE... would it be the key three?
Oooh good question!

This Harry and Harris Dumbledore if only 2.
Harry, Harris Dumbledore + Severus Snape for 3.
McGonagall would be my number 4

Back