InArt: Harry Potter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt he'll be much cheaper but who knows. They probably only shaved 2-3 inches off the height for this figure. I don't think that equates to a huge discount when the work done on it is more or less the same as the rest of their figures.

I do hope that they do more than Harry though. Having the trio + Dumbledore would be neat to see.

Think we'll get the Nimbus 2000 and a little Golden Snitch with this?

If a Quidditch attire variant also magically goes up along side this, I'll be very happy. Were we aware that Pattinson Bruce Wayne or the Batsignal would also be coming with that Batman?

I wonder how InArt would design a stand for flying broom poses; would they go the standard flexible rod route or take a sturdier, less articulated but also less visually obtrusive clear acrylic approach? I don't think we're at the point where they could have Harry held hovering in position with magnets.

Think we'll get the Nimbus 2000 and a little Golden Snitch with this?

If a Quidditch attire variant also magically goes up along side this, I'll be very happy. Were we aware that Pattinson Bruce Wayne or the Batsignal would also be coming with that Batman?

I wonder how InArt would design a stand for flying broom poses; would they go the standard flexible rod route or take a sturdier, less articulated but also less visually obtrusive clear acrylic approach? I don't think we're at the point where they could have Harry held hovering in position with magnets.
Maybe a separate Quidditch Accessory pack down the road? They can do the entire outfit + broomstick + snitch for it.

4ff2323c46801698277f81ee76f799d7.jpg

I imagine for this Hogwarts outfit version, we'll get the full outfit and maybe the Christmas sweater? Or maybe his red sweater look that he has towards the end.

Harry-Potter-and-the-Chamber-of-Secrets-outfits-fashion.png
3cb70a6d180bf3e5d415186c749f444f.jpg

harry-potter-a3e275a7ab814d78964d0775154e0405.jpg

Ron could be especially amazing if done right, especially with how expressive Grint was (for better or for worse) even in Philosopher’s.

Though of course, StarAce, in their typical brilliant style, may prove to be very difficult to beat in terms of likeness:
IMG_5368.jpeg

Oh oops, I’ve gone and attached the wrong photo… it’s very easy to mix these two up:
IMG_5367.jpeg

Looks really good so far. If I get it it’ll be more for my fiancée than anything. She likes Harry Potter quite a bit. I asked her if she likes this young version or would prefer an older version and she said both are iconic in their own ways.

Harry looks great but Hedwig looks adorable! Wondering if they’ll do both sculpted and rooted hair for this. This short hairstyle doesn’t necessarily „need“ to be rooted to make an amazing figure imo.

Notice how the picture says Hogwarts uniform. I wonder if they will do a two pack with a Quidditch uniform? Whatever they do, I'm getting the biggest version.

I've been more excited for this release than any other 1/6th Since collecting. After seeing the teaser, that excitement has intensified.

I would imagine there is a generic Harry under that cape.

Not sure how InArt 2-packs are selling so its hard to know if they will continue in that way, but seems like a Harry deluxe could just be one rooted figure, with cloak, owl, and a ton of accessories and an amazing stand, much like Aragorn and Gandalf are.

Back