Inart: 1/6 Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why they haven't posted officially on their page, thinking maybe they were in happy with pictures. Hopefully some better futzed pics get shown.
They just have posted the same pictures on their Instagram an hour ago. Hope they release a video with better posing soon.

Last edited:
heads are stellar though. kinda hoping they are compatible with HT's, but shouldn't be hard to modify.

though I'm aware this is supposed to be his representation from the first movie compared to HT's IT whose supposed to be chapter 2

Will say details are insane love the eyes move independently
FB_IMG_1693750152457.jpg

Nice! The recently posted photos from "Black" look amazing. The collar is slightly oversized, and the tailoring overall could be better. This figure will look great on display!

I think if the collar was smaller that would really help, the shoulder parts you can futz or easily mod. Definitely agree those sculpts are killer!
Yeah I think it's the collar pieces that's giving it that oversized look.

I wonder if that's something you can just shove more into the neck? Tighten it up that way so it doesn't stick out as much.

I wonder if it's possible to flatten the collar to the body some more, I don't remember it being up in his face like that in the movie. The shoulders look a little big when comparing to movie photos, but I really like the body proportions, they seem realistic to me, and the heads are really nice.

Sculpts are definitely better than HT but the outfit doesn't look much of an upgrade. Some aspects are actually better scaled on HT like the collar.

I think the problem is the neck material has not gotten smaller enough as it rises closer to pennywises chin.
You can see in the original how there are 3 seperate sized bunches where as Inarts are the correct size at the bottom but dont get shorter as it goes higher.

inart pennywise 5 combine.jpg

Any review videos yet? Seeing the pictures, I guess Black will upload his either today or tomorrow.

Huge miss on this supposed elite tailoring by the people over at INART. Pretty much a self own considering they were competing against a a product that was already released a year ago and its at best a wash if not worse than the Hot Toy when taking into account the price.

Back