Inart: 1/6 Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus Christ that looks incredible.
I was gonna hold onto my HT Pennywise as well to use as a second body for the Inart Head [and because I love the base/diorama] but now I'm not sure if it could hold up next to it.
Thoughts?

My enthusiasm for this hasn't dropped since reveal, can't wait to finally have it! Off topic, but despite this not selling very well I have hope InArt will still pursue horror since it's something HT doesn't care about. Maybe I'm delusional and I know they have their schedule full, but I feel like they might reveal something maybe this Halloween, at least that's what I'm hoping for lol

My enthusiasm for this hasn't dropped since reveal, can't wait to finally have it! Off topic, but despite this not selling very well I have hope InArt will still pursue horror since it's something HT doesn't care about. Maybe I'm delusional and I know they have their schedule full, but I feel like they might reveal something maybe this Halloween, at least that's what I'm hoping for lol
I wouldn’t hold my breath. If they do something horror wise again i don’t think it will be so soon.

I wouldn’t hold my breath. If they do something horror wise again i don’t think it will be so soon.
Yeah I know this year is way too soon lol. I'm still hoping they have some licenses up their sleeve to announce this year. Even if it's unlikely I just enjoy thinking of the possibilities lol

If inart did something like evil dead or nightmare on elm Street that would be a hit for sure. I feel Pennywise was a very small market but none the a great choice.
Sadly, I bet Pennywise would be a better seller than Ash, because more folks are into the modern, "hot" things over more historically important, time-proven characters in my observation. But Inart is taking a pretty varied take on newer and older licenses, so who knows?

No I think probably a very small batch I believe John said it was less than 1500 pieces. I could be wrong but I reckon batch will be small.

I'm tempted to grab 2nd version so can display both sculpts.
So normally there won't be many batchs.
I hope I won't get it too late, as I pre-ordered on July 15, 2022, whereas the opening date for pre-orders was June 30, 2022 😅

Yes, it's tempting to have 2 to display the 2 HS which are equally excellent.

So normally there won't be many batchs.
I hope I won't get it too late, as I pre-ordered on July 15, 2022, whereas the opening date for pre-orders was June 30, 2022 😅

Yes, it's tempting to have 2 to display the 2 HS which are equally excellent.
If you can afford it I say go for it.
I'm contemplating doing some alterations to my HT Pennywise for this effect - like gluing a magnet where the neck joint would go, gluing magnets into the cavity of the diorama base to remove the flight pole.
I know the body/costume won't be on the Inart level, but it might let the other head shine

1693502831332.png

1693502835240.png

1693502844773.png
1693502847963.png
1693502851145.png
1693502853519.png
1693502856794.png

Gonna be an absolute show stopper in your collections.

The movies made no impact on me but this figure looks amazing.

I’ve wanted it since the reveal but have had to be strict with my rule of only collecting characters I have genuine emotional attachments to.

InArt truly seem to be living up to our expectations though.

That close up shot of the rooted hair is crazy. The clothing does need some better futzing and overall posing. Really awkward poses there but it's looking really good. I didn't PO this one but with how good it looked, I've always been tempted.

Gonna be an absolute show stopper in your collections.

The movies made no impact on me but this figure looks amazing.

I’ve wanted it since the reveal but have had to be strict with my rule of only collecting characters I have genuine emotional attachments to.

InArt truly seem to be living up to our expectations though.
Same. It looks amazing! I've wanted to pull the trigger on this so many times, but it just wouldn't make sense for me. This will be a great piece for any Horror or Pennywise fan.

The base really forces the figure into very restricted poses, which is a shame. I'm not sure i'll use that base as i want something a bit more dynamic than him standing straight up on such a slim base. Maybe i'll do one leg on/off the base with him crouching into it.

Back