Inart: 1/6 Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ajicmekalfkflslmcie!!! Kill that with fire!!

Not because of its quality since it looks pretty goodā€¦

But because itā€™s friggin nightmare fuel!

HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHARACTER???

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU??

Iā€™m getting it because itā€™s well made and I wanna support IAā€¦

But you guys and your freakish clown monsterā€¦

šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ
Literally I won't be going in my display room after 8 if I get him šŸ¤£šŸ˜…

Literally I won't be going in my display room after 8 if I get him šŸ¤£šŸ˜…

Bro, Iā€™ve seen collections with all of them bastards like Freddy, Jason, mike, pin head, leather face, ghost face, exorcist girl and Iā€™m likeā€¦

WTF??

Im hiring the priest from the exorcist, John Constantine, russel Crowe, ed and Lorraine warren AND their actors just to bless the room before I ever step in it. Offer me the keys for a house tour? Nahā€¦

SCREW THAT. In fact-

1st Iā€™ll do this

IMG_1087.jpeg

THEN Iā€™ll do this

IMG_1088.jpeg

Bro, Iā€™ve seen collections with all of them bastards like Freddy, Jason, mike, pin head, leather face, ghost face, exorcist girl and Iā€™m likeā€¦

WTF??

Im hiring the priest from the exorcist, John Constantine, russel Crowe, ed and Lorraine warren AND their actors just to bless the room before I ever step in it. Offer me the keys for a house tour? Nahā€¦

SCREW THAT. In fact-

1st Iā€™ll do this

View attachment 660708

THEN Iā€™ll do this

View attachment 660709
Not a fan of the Horror section?? šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ˜„

WTF??

SCREW THAT. In fact-

1st Iā€™ll do this

View attachment 660708

THEN Iā€™ll do this

View attachment 660709
But all these damn characters, they keep coming back bro! šŸ˜…šŸ¤£

HOLY FORKING SHIRTBALLS
That looks BEAUTIFUL and TERRIFYING!!!
I love IT!
And best of all the video both compares it to HT and shows what it looks like when you put the Inart head on the HT body!!!
Brilliant! Now I know I will hold onto my HT and display both figures with both Inart heads and the two different diorama bases!

Nice review - pity I dont understand a word of it....

Not sure if it's me but the collar thing doesn't look no where near as bad. I wonder if the normal sculpt has separate eyes too?

Video looks incredible though! Definitely worth holding onto that hot toys one especially with base etc.
I'd guess both are separate so you can do the wonky eyes with either sculpt.

Btw @Rzeznikk , after seeing your video again, not only do I think you and a few others belong on the FBI watchlist, I also noticed a lack of Asian horror icons.

Not a fan?

Sadako from ā€œRinguā€, the kid whose face I wanna punch from ā€œThe Grudgeā€, the girl who canā€™t be fixed from ā€œAuditionā€, and some others I canā€™t think of at the momentā€¦

I think theyā€™ll be a great addition to your beautiful, effed up collection šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Back