[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, I know the seams for the arms on the 1:1 costume are double, but doing that on the 1:6 makes them look too thick IMO. That goes for Spock too.

I will be happy to relay all information! Would love to get a consensus as to what needs to be improved...

I think the ears are definitely too big. Feels like the nose should be a tad longer.

maybe it might help to put the pics of the original and the manips side by side to easy be able to see where the changes took place...:)

TheBrashCaptain14_zpsa2033fd6jpgoriginal_zpsa70dea65.jpg
brash_sts_zps84aced7f.jpg

Wake, if you could post an evenly lit frontal and profile pic of the head sculpt it would be very helpful for making photoshop tweaks.

This is just plain awesome. It makes me think maybe there was a molding issue on this one? It looks like all you had to do was kinda squish it. As if the head came out of the mold stretched width-wise?

Another quick (fixable) nit to pick - the center of the three braids on Kirk's wrist is supposed to be thinner than the outer two.

Chris%20Pine%20is%20Kirk%20in%20STAR%20TREK%20INTO%20DARKNESS

And did something happen to the communicator? Looks like it's missing the round piece in this shoot.

star-trek-into-darkness-kirk-stidcc.jpg-184493d1368587480t

TheBrashCaptain35_zps1ad9c4b3.jpg~original

Last edited:
Great photos as always, Wake! I sure hope Denny decides to improve upon the headsculpt. That unpainted prototype looked very promising, this looks like a completely different headsculpt. :dunno

I think the cheeks aren't puffy/boyish enough, the lips are the wrong shade, and his eyes are too open. He's usually slightly squinting in concentration.

Back