[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axecutioner18

Super Freak
Reaction score

IMINIME
presents
TREKKING INTO THE DARK

SpockTeaser1_zpsb89c0658.jpg~original

New_Vulcan_First_Officer16_zpsf2d27323.jpg

New_Vulcan_First_Officer07_zps00c0adf1.jpg

CLICK HERE AND HERE FOR MORE PICS!

THE VULCAN FIRST OFFICER
PREORDER Full Set $390 HERE https://www.cinemascale.com/#!product/prd1/1111930861/trekking-into-the-dark---the-vulcan-first-officer
PREORDER Painted Head/Clothing/Combo https://www.cinemascale.com/#!product/prd1/1136900461/trekking---the-vulcan-first-officer-headsculpt-

COMING SOON!
548929_585862601478371_8684803_n.jpg

Produced by Denny Kim
Heads Sculpted by Yoo Eun Kyung
Painting by Kim Chul Jong & Kim Dae Juk
Clothing by Kim Se A
3D Sculpting by Ju Chang Un

Last edited:
Re: [iminime] The Vulcan Human - Trekking into the Dark

Looks pretty good. Kirk would be an essential complement though. Is he on Iminime's radar?

Looks pretty good. Kirk would be an essential complement though. Is he on Iminime's radar?
No idea, itll probably depend on the response to this maybe... but again Im not sure or certain, just giving an answer I feel is logical.

Honestly, I would prefer to see the classic Nimoy Spock and others (essential Star Trek characters like Kirk, Picard, and Quark). I'm not sure if I would go for the nu-Trekkers personally.

That's an amazing likeness! I'm very interested in this!

Personally, I'd ONLY be in for the new Star Trek guys so I'm ecstatic! Denny said he's thinking about Kirk so I'm sure they're just waiting to see the reception for their Spock. They had a poll on facebook and Star Trek won pretty hard, followed by the new Sherlock Holmes, V for Vendetta, Ace Ventura, and Jason Bourne.

Maybe if Spock and hopefully Kirk gets huge interest/sales, they'll do more of the crew!

Great to see! While I'd prefer classic TOS, TNG, DS9 and VOY (from somebody anybody), I'd definitely pick these up -- hope to see Kirk, Spock, Uhura, McCoy and Scotty at least. Would be nice if they came with both the Bridge uniforms and the star fleet uniforms.

Gotta strike while the iron's hot! Plus... if this sells well, Denny may even consider older Star Trek characters/actors.

Makes me laugh though... Is there anything from when you guys were kids that made your parents react the same way?

Gotta strike while the iron's hot! Plus... if this sells well, Denny may even consider older Star Trek characters/actors.

Makes me laugh though... Is there anything from when you guys were kids that made your parents react the same way?
No. When my parents were kids, they only had dirt and grass to play with, and they held no nostalgia for that. Obviously no printing presses were in existence yet, so books were not a source of ideas.

I do understand why Iminime wants to do this. Clearly, collectors are more into the newer things, and that's what they pay money for. The excitement over the newest thing is a huge part of geek culture. But when I look 3-4 years into the future, I see collectors regretting they paid for these things since they were fairly trendy and didn't have real staying power. Walking Dead is a good example, where people were saying, "who the hell would want a character from last season???". I personally don't want to feel that way about the stuff I buy. "Modern" Sherlock Holmes will be replaced by another version. "Modern" Star Trek will be replaced by another version. But the classics will always be special.

This looks good, but I'd be more interested in the classic Trek. And TNG.

Very nice....would love to see classic Spock as well

All of you should have a look at Spenser's thread;you'll find it interesting...PS

No. When my parents were kids, they only had dirt and grass to play with, and they held no nostalgia for that. Obviously no printing presses were in existence yet, so books were not a source of ideas.

I do understand why Iminime wants to do this. Clearly, collectors are more into the newer things, and that's what they pay money for. The excitement over the newest thing is a huge part of geek culture. But when I look 3-4 years into the future, I see collectors regretting they paid for these things since they were fairly trendy and didn't have real staying power. Walking Dead is a good example, where people were saying, "who the hell would want a character from last season???". I personally don't want to feel that way about the stuff I buy. "Modern" Sherlock Holmes will be replaced by another version. "Modern" Star Trek will be replaced by another version. But the classics will always be special.

Good point I've wondered that too if people buying all the TV show characters will regret buying them once the shows over like Dex and Breaking and TWD. People will see those customs in a few years and say what's that from? Another reason why I only collect movie characters as well

I'd be 100% in if it were the classic Spock. That's what I grew up watching.

Back