PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axecutioner18

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMINIME
Custom Artwork

THE DEADLY VIPERS

PREORDERS OPEN NOW!

HOW TO PREORDER
email Denny Kim at [email protected] with your enquiries/orders
OR
visit https://www.cinemascale.com/ and register an account with them then
click on the direct preorder links below the pictures for each option to be directly sent to the cinemascale site where you can continue.

PLEASE NOTE:
All prices mentioned DO NOT include shipping. Shipping will be calculated on checkout from the ordering portal as per your location
The items are all handmade individually made items so estimated completion of production
and shipping is tentatively expected to be during the months of February/March 2014

1391582_622051317859499_1117434316_n.jpg

1381491_622051107859520_2021428151_n.jpg

More Pictures of 'The Angry Bride' HERE and HERE

PREORDER NOW!
The Angry Bride Full Set #1 $430
Includes: Hand painted Angry Bride headsculpt,Modified Triad Alpha Female Base Body,Yellow Training Suit,
Pair of Yellow Sneakers,Katana,Katana Sheath,Pair of Flexed Palms,Pair of Fists,Pair of Grip Hands
Note: Headsculpt and Yellow Training Suit can be made bloody for an extra $30
ADD ONS: Biker Outfit and Helmet $240 | Biker Outfit $170 | Biker Helmet $70
CLICK HERE TO PREORDER AND PUT IN YOUR CHOICES FROM THE DROPDOWN MENU on cinemascale.com

The Angry Bride Full Set #2 $580
Includes: Hand painted Angry Bride headsculpt,Modified Triad Alpha Female Base Body,Biker Outfit(Jacket and Pants),
Biker Helmet with removabe Hairpiece,Pair of Yellow Sneakers,Katana,Katana Sheath,Pair of Flexed Palms,Pair of Fists,Pair of Grip Hands
CLICK HERE TO PREORDER on cinemascale.com

The Angry Bride DX Super Set $1030
Includes: Hand painted Angry Bride headsculpt,Bloody Angry Bride Headsculpt,2 Specially Modified Triad Alpha Female Base Bodies,
Yellow Training Suit,Bloody Yellow Training Suit,Biker Outfit (Jacket and Pants),Biker Helmet with Detachable Hair Piece,
2 Pairs of Yellow Sneakers,2 Katanas,2 Katana Sheaths,2 Pairs of Flexed Palms,2 Pairs of Fists,2 Pairs of Grip Hands
ADD ONS: Additional Modified Body and Shoes $120
You can add a third modified body and an additional pair of shoes for an additional cost. This allows for assembly of three complete figures!

1378118_622050981192866_952010783_n.jpg

1377461_622050824526215_1099428540_n.jpg

More Pictures of 'The Yakuza Queen' HERE and HERE

PREORDER NOW!
The Yakuza Queen Full Set $430
Includes: Hand painted Yakuza Queen Headsculpt,Triad Alpha Female Base Body,Intricately Detailed Japanese Kimono and Sash
Pair of Sock-in-Sandal Feet,Katana,Katana Sheath,Pair of Flexed Palms,Pair of Fists,Pair of Grip Hands

Produced by Denny Kim
"The Angry Bride" Sculpted by Jang Jae Jin

Last edited:
Re: [iminime] The Angry Bride

Remember it's a work in progress. I think the hair will be adjusted more, but that's just me guessing. Another important note is no sculpted neck attached so you may have to be extra careful not to damage the hair when turning the head.

1017384_562073787190586_1799712219_n.jpg

Last edited:

Finally, something this month for me to be :panic: about 1/6 again.

So cool, I honestly was losing interest in the game for a time there.

...hoping the hair will be a different material from the head sculpt, ie closer to Jack Sparrow's dreads?

I won't be getting it but I think it looks great. Awesome start so far!

This is the one I've been waiting for!!! So very excited...

Very much looking forward to this, without a doubt has to be done in the yellow bruce lee outfit from the end of Kill Bill Vol. 1

Wow, that's a great head sculpt. I always want to get a KB angry bride figure. Awesome

Most definitely. I'm assuming yellow track suit look. Maybe the DX can be the KB2 black track suit and additional head (as long as I can get it). She still needs bangs. Would like more of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad as well (O-Ren min white kimono, Vernita with cornrows and black turtleneck, and Elle in nurse's uniform) plus Bill.

Last edited:

I'm in... That's one of my grails! Are we going to see iconic yellow suit with it? What bodies are going to be used for her? I lovveeeee you, Denny!!!

Back