Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

Yeah, if you have a legitimate financial consideration your offer would be best kept to P(rivate) M(essage's). :peace

I know they are worth every penny, and yet still I can't bring myself to part with the funds just yet. I'll have a bunch of expenses out of the way in February, I hope there are still some left. I'm stoked that there are folks out there who give a toss about improving on these figures and have the skill to pull it off. Kudos Lou!

well its none of our business if you PM him ...... BUT making your offer on his thread and open to public opinion certainly left your offer open to critic so you really should not be surprised. Have you been on forums? I have seen ppl being actually torn apart over nothing so this is rather harmless.

Oh, so it's okay to be rude to strangers, as long as it's in public and on the internet? I didn't pm because on most forums I use offers have to be made on the thread. However I can't see me using this forum again, as the people aren't very welcoming to new users.

This forum is very welcoming to new users. Look around a bit and you will see that that's true.

It just sounded like you were coming in here accusing lforigno of crooked business practices:

I'll have one off you at $35? I offered it on ebay but you kept counter offering at $45, but they are $40 on this thread

He can offer whatever he wants on eBay. And whatever he wants here. He only recently lowered the price here.

As far as why you would want to keep the offer private: If he would accept your offer of $35 publicly then he would have to honer that for everybody, so that's not smart business.

Lforigno saw fit to charge $60 for this in the beginning to cover the materials and his time. Your offer is almost half of that. $40 really is a good price and if you can scrape together the extra $5 then you should go for it as the cape is well worth it. If $40 really is a financial burden send him a friendly PM that is not acusatory in any way.

That's what I meant by: "Sheesh! $40 is a steal! Just go for that!"

Was that really that rude? :huh

Anyway, sorry for any offense, I'll watch myself more carefully in the future. And welcome to the boards. :duff

I have it listed for more on ebay because I get charged crazy fees. It is 40 dollars here and will not go any lower. Thanks

Oh, so it's okay to be rude to strangers, as long as it's in public and on the internet? I didn't pm because on most forums I use offers have to be made on the thread. However I can't see me using this forum again, as the people aren't very welcoming to new users.

Well I have yet to see anyone but you being a hint of rude really. Like I said this was so harmless. If you are this sensitive then I can't see you using any public forum again ;)
There are forums that force you to make your offer publicly ? ... unless its not actually a forum
Welcome to the internet and all it's harshness and wackos and freaks :clap

This forum is very welcoming to new users. Look around a bit and you will see that that's true.

It just sounded like you were coming in here accusing lforigno of crooked business practices:

He can offer whatever he wants on eBay. And whatever he wants here. He only recently lowered the price here.

As far as why you would want to keep the offer private: If he would accept your offer of $35 publicly then he would have to honer that for everybody, so that's not smart business.

Lforigno saw fit to charge $60 for this in the beginning to cover the materials and his time. Your offer is almost half of that. $40 really is a good price and if you can scrape together the extra $5 then you should go for it as the cape is well worth it. If $40 really is a financial burden send him a friendly PM that is not acusatory in any way.

That's what I meant by: "Sheesh! $40 is a steal! Just go for that!"

Was that really that rude? :huh

Anyway, sorry for any offense, I'll watch myself more carefully in the future. And welcome to the boards. :duff

:goodpost:

This is the most civilised post I have seen anyone post on the internet anywhere, ever :lol

yes calling our gentlest Maglor rude is just uncivilized, tea?

600full-edward-scissorhands-poster.jpg

I got my cape yesterday but not yet installed on my Vader, she is very beautiful, I do not regret my purchase.
Thank you to you lforigno

Hi lforigno

Per our PM I am interested. I just wanted to give u an update that I didn't forget. Thanks :)

thank you very much. the capes are still available if anyone would like one.

Would you be interested in just selling enough fabric to make a cape?
I've already made one but would like it to flow as nice as yours does

Me again. Just wanted to post another couple pics of mine. Finally settled on having the collar out as it looks better all around, and I recently did the dome mod so that the helmet sits lower on his head.

VaderMod01.jpg

VaderMod04.jpg

^^^Looks good!

And I agree, collar looks better out. :exactly:

Looking forward to mine arriving!

Back