Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

thanks allot and I still have them available if anyone is interested. they are 50 dollars shipped.

My cape came in today. I really like it! The figure looks much less toy-like now (and it was pretty great before). I really like that the collar fills in some of the space that previously looked awkward without doing the helmet mod. My only gripe is that the color doesn't completely match the black of the robe. As you can see in the photo I posted. Overall though, this definitely adds to the figure and a very worthwhile purchase.

Anyway, here are a couple pics. Keep in mind that I am using the standard helmet on my figure, not modded to sit lower. The only thing I did was flare out the sides of the dome.
IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3144.jpg

Looks great! :)

How did you "flair out" the dome?

Put it in boiling water for about 45 seconds, took it out, and flared it while the plastic was still kinda soft. The paint did crack though. A small price to pay for a MUCH nicer looking helmet.

IMG_3147.jpg

Interesting. 45 minutes you say? :google

I'll have to consider this...

:horror No...45 seconds. I don't want to know how the helmet would look after sitting in boiling water for 45 minutes.

:lol Woops!

Do you think a hair dryer would do the trick to?

I still have tons of material available for the vader capes. I will make them for 40 dollars each shipped. I just want to get rid of the material. Thanks

Seriously. People, you need to get this. :lecture

if you MUST get rid of the material, you can always whip me up Vader's inner robe...

I'll have one off you at $35? I offered it on ebay but you kept counter offering at $45, but they are $40 on this thread

Sheesh! $40 is a steal! Just go for that!

:confused:

If he's offering them for $5 less here then just buy it here instead of eBay.

And don't be a penny pincher and ask for $35.

People just butt in..... if I could afford $40 I'd offer $40. But I can't, so if the OP wants to turn my offer down, fair play. How this is any of your concern is beyond me.

well its none of our business if you PM him ...... BUT making your offer on his thread and open to public opinion certainly left your offer open to critic so you really should not be surprised. Have you been on forums? I have seen ppl being actually torn apart over nothing so this is rather harmless.

Back