Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

I iz kidding...

700pussytatsy9.jpg

Hahaha wow I wasn't expecting all of the interest. I will start them this week since I am on vaca from work for thanksgiving.

Hey guys happy thanksgiving. I will begin making these tomorrow but this is what I need. I need to know which body people are using for their vader and the size so I know the size I need to make the cape. Secondly I am thinking 70 dollars for the set or 50 for just the cape. I have a new partner that is helping me out on these and will be able to pump them out very quickly.

Lance, thanks for doing this again. I am using the KP-02 on my Vader with no other height adjustments made. I think you'll get a handful that are doing a similar thing. I know I'm 3/4 of the way down the list, but you tell me when you need the PP payment and I'll hook you up. You just made a bunch of Happy Thanksgivings so you go and do the same!

Hey guys happy thanksgiving. I will begin making these tomorrow but this is what I need. I need to know which body people are using for their vader and the size so I know the size I need to make the cape. Secondly I am thinking 70 dollars for the set or 50 for just the cape. I have a new partner that is helping me out on these and will be able to pump them out very quickly.

The following measurements are from the floor to top of helmet:

Measurement for the KP-02 Kaustic Body mod: 13 3/8 inches

Measurement for the Sideshow Body full "torso mod" removal: 13 3/4 inches

Happy Thanksgiving, Lance!

I'd like a tunic since I got a cape last year from you.

hey so is he still making custom capes for vader ? the only change or mod would want is the cape.

Well, I for one want one in advance for the new Sideshow Vader.. any clue how tall that one will be? Or what length would be best?

would it be too much to ask for an automatic self adjusting cape no matter what mod you did to vader???................:dunno

:wink1:.......................:wave

The following measurements are from the floor to top of helmet:

Measurement for the KP-02 Kaustic Body mod: 13 3/8 inches

Measurement for the Sideshow Body full "torso mod" removal: 13 3/4 inches

Happy Thanksgiving, Lance!

I'll get a height for the stormtrooper mod height, what I and a few others have, after work today unless someone beats me too it.

Just checking to see if there's any news. I'll be getting Luke next week so my interest in finishing Vader has grown exponentially.

Alright guys sorry for the delay which is why I was hesitant in accepting payments for the items until now. I have been swamped with other projects. This is what I am going to do I will now begin accepting payments for the cape and tunic. When you send payment for the item/s I want you to also tell me the height of the body. I don't want the body name but I need the height of the body from the neck down so I can make the cape.

The price is 50 for a cape and 25 for a tunic or 70 for a set. You can send payment to [email protected] and please include the info on the height. Please give me a week to complete and then I will ship out first class mail. It is easier to include all info in the payment subject and not a PM as I am already swamped answering PMS due to overwhelming orders on batman capes. Thanks everyone.

Back