Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth vader cape interest thread

Hello I am now doing a run of vader capes. Please send 40 dollars via paypal gift or 45 dollars to [email protected]. Please give me a week to finish and then it will be shipped out first class mail which is 5-10 business days internationally and 3-5 business days domestically. Please send me your address as well as any mods you may have made in a separate pm. Also if anyone has an extra hasbro vader dome I would trade a cape for a dome piece. Thanks.

I just wanted to let everyone know I just got 5 yards of fabric in so I will start them tomorrow, please give me a week for them to be finished. thanks

I have two Vaders but I need to see how nice the cape is before I an additional cape. I am pumped.

Anyone get their cape yet? I PMed Lforigno last week but haven't gotten a response.

I am sorry been very busy working and having my best friends wedding half the capes went out yesterday and the other half are going out on friday.

I am sorry been very busy working and having my best friends wedding half the capes went out yesterday and the other half are going out on friday.

It's cool man, did you get my PM? Looking for a Batman cape if you still make them. :yess:

All capes have been made and been shipped out. I am done making them unless there is another group willing to commit. It is just to much time and effort for just 1 or 2 capes.

Well, I appreciate it man and I look forward to the ultimate Vader cape. :duff

Back