Media If possible, which Batmobile Skins would you want most for Arkham Knight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Batmobile Skins would you want most for Arkham Knight?

• Batman The Animated Series version

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • 1960s TV Show version

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Burton Movie version

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Batman Forever version

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Batman And Robin version

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Nolan Movie version

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Brave and the Bold animated version

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Arkham Asylum game version

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • The Batman animated version

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • New Adventures of Batman & Robin animated version

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
The 1989 Batmonile and Animated Batmobile are my favorites. I'm sure the same goes for a lot of people. If they don't have the license for the movie skins, then the Animated Batmobile is a MUST.

In order of my preference...

1. Nolan version - because it seems to have the same "dna" of the game version bulletproof, sporty, light tank with high enough clearance to barrel over most urban obstacles (like high curbs ; ) ) plus it can jump and has a springy enough suspension to land intact and keep rolling like nothing happened.

2. Burton version - because even if it looks impractical to perform like the game car, it's so beautiful and classic-- several other Batmobiles are derivative of this design (Schumacher versions both borrowed the elongated body and low curb height, both animated versions and the 95 Schumacher version borrowed the split windshield + slide open cockpit)

3. BTAS - even though to me it's basically a simplified for animation 89 car, it should be included because it's technically Kevin Conroy's main Batmobile

4. TNBA - Conroy's other car. I liked the sleek sports car design. Why not.

5. 66 - it'a classic, and it would be really fun to see

Are we talking skins or full-on models?

I think we're talking full on accurately represented 3D models. Of course that's way less practical to implement than "repaint" skins (and therefore much less likely) but this is a wishlist. If we could have the option for full models, no one would wish for just skins.

Asylum version. The only one that fits.

Tho I don't care since AK looks kahkah so far.

Burton/BTAS/West/Kilmer. I like the Tumbler, but the others are far more sentimental to me. I LOVE the sounds from the BTAS Batmobile, the canopy opening, the engine revving, accompanied by the sound of bats as he pulls into the cave. That show is still the best iteration of the Bat to me.

The AK Batmobile is growing on me. To be honest, it's the most Burton like Batmobile since the BF model. They're jets with wheels :rock

I voted for all of them (would like to see them ALL in the game), but my favorite is the Burton Batmobile.

Which do you like the least? I think the B&R was the worst, with that stupid rotating disco ball on the end of it. I bet if he could, Schumacher would of put pulsating nipples on it :lol

I'd had to go for that one as well :lol :yuck

There's virtually nothing redeeming about Batman and Robin. Not even the Batmobile.

Lol nothing wrong with the tumbler if you had a chance to drive it you wouldn't ?

s4ouc7.png

Back