Media If possible, which Batmobile Skins would you want most for Arkham Knight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Batmobile Skins would you want most for Arkham Knight?

• Batman The Animated Series version

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • 1960s TV Show version

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Burton Movie version

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Batman Forever version

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Batman And Robin version

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Nolan Movie version

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Brave and the Bold animated version

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Arkham Asylum game version

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • The Batman animated version

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • New Adventures of Batman & Robin animated version

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
I want the Dark Knight Returns version ("Rubber bullets. I swear."). Heh ...

artlee.dkr.batmobile.jpg

Honestly, I much prefer the utilitarian Batmobiles over the sports-car variety. The Tumbler. TDKReturns. The Arkham Knight design is one of the best I've seen. I'm not as enamored with the Burton or BTAS versions as everybody else seems to be.

But, for nostalgia's sake ... the old Superfriends Batmobile would be entertaining ...

wallpaper-kenner-super-powers-batmobile.jpg

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
I want the Dark Knight Returns version ("Rubber bullets. I swear."). Heh ...

View attachment 97839

Honestly, I much prefer the utilitarian Batmobiles over the sports-car variety. The Tumbler. TDKReturns. The Arkham Knight design is one of the best I've seen. I'm not as enamored with the Burton or BTAS versions as everybody else seems to be.

Me too, I think the Tumbler and the AK Batmobile are pretty good interpretations of what Batman would drive...intimidating and practical. Something like that or an armored supercar wrapped in a completely inconspicuous shell...like the body of a beat-up 1992 Corolla. But that's not that fun for the fantasy aspect of it all. 640px-88-92_Toyota_Corolla_Wagon.jpg

All that said, I still love the aesthetics of the 89 Batmobile, even if it can be defeated by a high curb.
But, for nostalgia's sake ... the old Superfriends Batmobile would be entertaining ...

View attachment 97840

SnakeDoc

Now we're talking! Just for giggles, I wouldn't mind a version of the Lego Batmobile (+Lego Batman skin!). :lol

Hell, just give me all of them.

Even the ones I don't really love would be fun to throw on as a change of pace.

Surely you don't really mean all. of. them. They'd never finish! We can dream though, right? I wish they'd just release an official mod kit for the PC version or something, I'm sure there are plenty of fans (like myself) who would happily take on the "work" of adding our favorite Batmobiles to the game.

Back