If money was no object would you try and get every Hot Toy figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Too much clutter. If money was no object I'd get some of the more artistic display pieces (Samurai Predator, for example), some statues, high-end urban vinyl. And then only custom work. Too many great artists out there for my hypothetical rich self to waste time on production figures.

Money no object, I'd buy Hot Toys the company itself. :lol And make Blade Runner and Mad Max figures. :D

Money no object, I'd buy Hot Toys the company itself. :lol And make Blade Runner and Mad Max figures. :D
hmmm.
in that case i'd buy HT company and pay their salaries with Ironman figures until they understood the idea and never even thought about ironmans again.

The size of my collection room would definitely be different. I wouldn't have every single HT made but almost every one.

I'd rather give my money to charity. Seeing a happy poor family getting food is more gratifying to my tortured soul than buying toys I have no affinity for. :lol

No, because I'd still only buy the stuff that I love, and truly want. I don't buy this stuff 'just because I can', so the amount of disposable income I have available to me wouldn't change the way I collect, or the reasons why I buy what I do choose to buy, not a single solitary bit.

It would, of course, allow me to purchase other pieces I genuinely desire, but that are currently out of my price range, though. Which would be nice.

I'm glad money is an object. Keeps me from impulse buying and keeps my collection focused and my house less cluttered. If I win the lottery I'd finish my basement and make the home theater area where my toys are displayed look a bit spiffier than it currently is. I'd also probably buy the original Kenner 12 SW figures MOC before I bought into the HT SW line. I'll probably never finish my basement or buy any vintage Kenner stuff. But these are only dreams we're discussing.

If I won the lottery I'd use my money wisely but I think life size pieces I would be interested in collecting and actually screen used movie props. Figures will still be a thing but not as much as now.

Back