If money was no object would you try and get every Hot Toy figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd never own or display anything from any of the existing Iron Man movies. There are a few older HT figures I'd love to have, but absolutely nothing from the MCU. I'd love some parts from their Hellboy II for instance, just not the complete figure because it's guaranteed to fall apart. :)

I doubt anyone has every single HT figure?

Even every single MMS figure would be pretty outrageous.
I think if you had every single HT fig you would probably have £100k on your hands.

I wouldn't buy literally every Hot Toys figure but I would certainly buy with a lot more freedom.

-Marty McFly wouldn't currently be in my FS thread and I'd be buying the Delorean
-I would undoubtedly have a full set of Avengers and I'd have a Hulk VS Hulkbuster set-up
-I'd probably collect OT Star Wars
-I would go even more mad with Terminator and Robocop variants
-I'd jump on every Terminator/Robocop related custom project
-I'd buy everything on my ebay watchlist - if the item ended up being wrong or ill-suited it wouldn't matter
-I'd commission every diorama I've ever wanted

And money being no object presumes I have the space for all this so....
:lol :lol :lol :clap :duff

There's only a handful of HT figures I'd buy, even if money was no object.

I'd literally have less than 20 all up - including what I have now. :lol

I don't think i would but them all but i would buy more. There are many i would pass on just because lack of interest. If money wasn't an issue though I would buy all the Star Wars and Marvel instead of picking. I would also buy a few more random things like DC and Back to the Future, which i passed on.

Sadly, I have 120(HTs) and about 20 from other companies. I will be selling quite a few in the near future. I try to rotate displays but, in all honesty, 2/3 should go...

I'd probably own more figures from other companies, rather than Hot Toys. By and large I've lost interest in what HT is producing outside of Star Wars. If money wasn't an issue I'd own every single one of those Star Ace Harry Potter figures.

I'd probably own more figures from other companies, rather than Hot Toys. By and large I've lost interest in what HT is producing outside of Star Wars. If money wasn't an issue I'd own every single one of those Star Ace Harry Potter figures.

:exactly: This. If I had more money available I'd get a lot more figures from the Harry Potter line too.

Back