Idiot Tries To Strangle Girlfriend With Wiimote

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Feb 5 2009 Idiot Tries To Strangle Girlfriend With Wiimote

wii-strangler.jpg

In the latest of video game-themed attacks, a guy tried to strangle his girlfriend with the cord of a Wiimote. And I'll tell you -- he even LOOKS like the kind of guy that'd try to strangle someone with a video game controller. What a quarter-pound of fail.

An Austin man has been accused of trying to choke his girlfriend with the cord of a Wii video game controller after she became angry that he had eaten all of her Girl Scout cookies, according to an arrest affidavit.

The two struggled until they ended up in the living room, where Alvarez grabbed a Wii controller, according to the affidavit. Alvarado was able to free herself and call 911. Alvarez fled the home but was arrested soon after.

First of all, you don't ever try to strangle a woman, that's pathetic. And secondly, if there's one thing I've learned in life, it's that you never, ever, EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, come between a woman and her Girl Scout Cookies. You're lucky to be alive, Alvarez, now kill yourself.

speaking of which, the girl scout cookies I have on order should be in next week. sweet!

what an idiot though. hope the punk is treated like he deserves in prison.

Last edited:
If it weren't for the stubble under his chin, I'd have mistook him for the girlfriend. I bet the inmates will love him.

Stick him in a cell with a couple inmates, some Wiimotes and a jar of Vaseline.

Wait a minute...leave out the Vaseline. That would be too easy on him.

Back